Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the blueprint to beat Keith "One Time" Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demetrius Andrade

Comment

Originally posted by Martian View Post
      he beat a blown up lightweight, who is past it. see what he does when he steps up
      he was a live dog until that body shot that broke the rib.

Comment

People act like he actually got hit. Thurman was trying to show off his defense, people didn't say he panic'd when he wobbled Diaz but decided to dance around and put his guard up.

Comment

I dont know yet. I think that there are doubts about his chin. It would be a great scrap him and Danny. Ill pay PPV for that one.

Comment

Chin is highly suspect I really don't see anything in this kid that makes me think he is worth a crap, put him in with b class fighters and see how he does

Comment

Porter said in the amateurs that Thurman struggled with boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                I dont know yet. I think that there are doubts about his chin. It would be a great scrap him and Danny. Ill pay PPV for that one.
                DSG? shiiiiiit one time will dance around him and circles.

Comment

Thurman got hit on the chin plenty of times by Chavez who has a high knockout percentage and both had the same record knockouts and all when Thurman fought him. Many people felt Chaves exposed Thurman, although Thirman was the one the to get the knockout.

Prodvonikov had Bradley in desperate trouble and Marquez put Pacquiao in a deep sleep and before powder punching Bradley tired out he had PAC lifting off his feet from a awkward uppercut and making faces of constipation from body shots. Thurman has better boxing ability and much more power than the men named.

When Thurman got rocked by Jesus Soto Karass he didn't panic instead he went to work and got the fight back in control. He understood how Karass countered him from him throwing the long distance uppercut and he adjust while faking the punch to hit him clean with the left hook. I'm sorry his boxing will destroy both of these guys.

Porter is a younger, better, stronger and smarter Bradley. He gets rough and bang it out but also know how to establish a boxing plan. Pacquiao is not surviving against him at all. Bradley gets beat as well as Porter can egg him into a fire fight then switch off and then start boxing him. Bradley can't take body punches and Porter will definitely stick some to his gut.

Comment

Working...
                  X