Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "eye" shut cause Danny "Swift" shut it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
    I heard in one of Lucas interviews that problems in his right eye begun in round four. But the swelling begun somehow later in round seven. That makes sense because you can't really see in that round the punch that caused such damage.

a punch that landed seconds before the eye swelled shut caused the damage. that's probably what broke his orbital bone, if those reports are confirmed.

you just can't see the punch well because he's not facing hte camera on that side.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      How was it a BS knock down? I didnt see Matthysse complaining about it one bit.

What is the "GARSH" exactly I know its something about "****** strength hook"
      Garcia's Autistic ****** Strength Hook.

I call it that because his counter hook is really strong but he looks like a ****** when he throws it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        a punch that landed seconds before the eye swelled shut caused the damage. that's probably what broke his orbital bone, if those reports are confirmed.

you just can't see the punch well because he's not facing hte camera on that side.
        im watching round seven. Left uppercut at 2.15 and left hook at 2.06. One of those broke the orbital bone. The last one you can't really see it because is the exact moment when they switch cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
          im watching round seven. Left uppercut at 2.15 and left hook at 2.06. One of those broke the orbital bone. The last one you can't really see it because is the exact moment when they switch cameras.
          left hook goes over his head, it was the uppercut

Comment

Working...
          X