Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Muhammad Ali's most underrated feature?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali's power was underrated. Sure he wasn't a Foreman or Shavers in the power department, but he could punch.

Also, what's amazing is when Ali's legs slowed down and he didn't have the ability to dance for an entire fight, after the layoff, it showed whats guts and determination the guy had. He went toe-to-toe with Frazier 3 times basically. And though he lost the first fight, it was still pretty close. I had it 6-6-1 going into the last two rounds, where Frazier won them clearly and floored Ali. But had Ali been in his prime against Frazier (64-67), he wouldn't have lost to Frazier once.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      You're entitled to your opinion but may I ask you to elaborate please? What do you think makes him over rated?
      I just don't think he was the greatest ever, like so many people say he is. I think he is in the top 30 though.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
        I just don't think he was the greatest ever, like so many people say he is. I think he is in the top 30 though.
        haha omg - this place never ceases to amaze me

Comment

IMO Ring Wisdom, He was smarter than most of his opponents.

Comment

Wow........

So the guys beats Jones, Cooper, Liston, Patterson, Chuvalo, Mildenberger, Terrell, Folley, Quarry, Bonavena, Frazier, B. Foster, M. Foster, Ellis, Bugner, Norton, Foreman, Lyle, Young, and Shavers.......3 ATG HW's (Liston, Frazier, Foreman) and 4 other HOF fighters (Patterson, Norton, B. Foster, Moore).

Beat everyone in his era, called the Golden Era of HW boxing, and isn't in your Top 5 or at the very least Top 10???

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Wow........

So the guys beats Jones, Cooper, Liston, Patterson, Chuvalo, Mildenberger, Terrell, Folley, Quarry, Bonavena, Frazier, B. Foster, M. Foster, Ellis, Bugner, Norton, Foreman, Lyle, Young, and Shavers.......3 ATG HW's (Liston, Frazier, Foreman) and 4 other HOF fighters (Patterson, Norton, B. Foster, Moore).

Beat everyone in his era, called the Golden Era of HW boxing, and isn't in your Top 5 or at the very least Top 10???
              give him a break. He just found out about boxing last week. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Wow........

but he makes his top 30 ... just behind Gerry Cooney and Butterbean

Comment

Comment

i say his power. he knocked out guys like foreman and liston. two heavyweights known for chins.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                      but he makes his top 30 ... just behind Gerry Cooney and Butterbean
                      he prob has Charlie Zellenoff top 10

Comment

Working...
                      X