No announcement yet.

Scientists warn that aliens may come to destroy us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
    The most violent species in the entire universe are Humans. Aliens and other life-forms are not the problem.
    Not even in the top 100 most violent species on Earth. Dont confuse our ability to cause damage with how violent we are.

Comment

The most violent species in the entire universe are Humans. Aliens and other life-forms are not the problem.
      Where do you get this nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Where do you get this nonsense?
        This non-sense? Humans constantly have wars against their own kind. While animals do it to survive and eat.

Comment

This non-sense? Humans constantly have wars against their own kind. While animals do it to survive and eat.
          They also do it because a certain animal not apart of the group, crossed over a pee trail.

Comment

I believe scientists more then any idiot here, flame me or not, but none of you know jack shit.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
              I believe scientists more then any idiot here, flame me or not, but none of you know jack shit.
              How so?

There is a thing called google. You can learn everything all those scientists you believe in has learned. If you were really smart, you would not only learn what they learned but come up with your own hypothesis based on the information you have obtained.

Comment

This statement is utterly incorrect.

Comment

This statement is utterly incorrect.
                  It's not completely incorrect, although he left out fighting for territory, and protection of their young.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    It's not completely incorrect, although he left out fighting for territory, and protection of their young.
                    And for fun, and because they can, and because they want to use their enemies as slaves or as hatcheries in which they implant their young... And I'm not even talking about mammals there.

Comment

The questionis though, why would they destroy us? What would they gain?
                      A quote from the movie Contact I remembered to a similar question.

What do we gain from killing insects?

Comment

Working...
                      X