Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which British Middleweight will have the better career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which British Middleweight will have the better career?

Anthony Ogogo (Bronze Medal Olympics 2012) - 25 years old
    Billy Joe Saunders (Olympian 2008) - 25 years old
    Chris Eubank Jr - (Son of former legend Eubank Sr) - 25 years old
    Anthony Ogogo
    7.69%
    Billy Joe Saunders
    30.77%
    Chris Eubank Jr
    61.54%
    Last edited by RichCCFC; 11-21-2014, 12:59 AM.

Eubank Jr

Comment

i'd say eubanks.
      he's the most fleetfooted of the bunch and expect him to aquire more power as he mature.

Comment

Good question, if you asked just post-olympics I would've said Ogogo for sure with all the publicity he was getting in the UK, but he went with Golden Boy and has disappeared on their undercards. Imagine if he stuck it out here with Hearn like Joshua did and rode off his Olympic fame.

Comment

Next week will say a lot, but I think Eubank Jr has a bit more about him. Ogogo has just had surgery on his achilles which has hampered him his entire career so may come back better than before.

Comment

Eubank Jr looks devastating at the moment. Even Froch said this kids going all the way

Comment

seen ogogo fight in the 2010 aba's, would like to see him go far. Choice out of BJS and eubank, undecided. credentials are with BJS for now.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
                Good question, if you asked just post-olympics I would've said Ogogo for sure with all the publicity he was getting in the UK, but he went with Golden Boy and has disappeared on their undercards. Imagine if he stuck it out here with Hearn like Joshua did and rode off his Olympic fame.
                Massive blunder from Ogogo. He's a golden boy fighter yet fights on Matchroom undercards anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X