Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beating Zelenoff's ass = good career move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by titan m View Post
    Zelenoff is an annoying clown but there is obviously something wrong with him, I mean he lives in a fantasy world where he is some great fighter and brags about it all over the place when everybody knows its all a bunch of horse ****. Wilder beat up a guy with a mental disorder as far as im concerned.

Maybe Wilder just got fed up with Zelenoffs foolish threats and couldn't help himself, I don't know, but its not exactly something to be proud of. Wilder should make a name for himself fighting known heavyweights not make a circus act of himself beating on mental patients.
    I don't care what he signed, Charlie Z. is obviously unbalanced and has trouble distinguishing fiction from reality.

I could see Wilder getting sued big time for this foolish move. He really left himself open for that.

Can you imagine Wladimir getting sucked into Charlieworld like that?

If Charlie was making death threats and saying things about his family, Wilder should have contacted the authorities and left it to them.

A professional boxer beating on an "internet troll" isn't very wise.
    Last edited by Ulver; 05-10-2014, 10:11 AM.

Comment

I'm sure the only ppl actually talking about it are on this site.... Doubt anyone else cares

Comment

Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
        They recorded it and sent it to TMZ... Definitely a business move.
        yeah they said in a interview they made charilie sign a contract and everything, they knew what they was doing.

Comment

I've not seen a wilder fight ever, but now i will consider it when I have leisure time and he happens to be fighting

good career move

also,

Charlie really ought to start trash talking welterweights instead if he wants to remotely back up his claims of fighting prowess b/c he'll have a slightly better chance of actually winning on video than vs HWs

not smart
          Last edited by krimzon; 05-10-2014, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulver View Post
            I don't care what he signed, Charlie Z. is obviously unbalanced and has trouble distinguishing fiction from reality.

I could see Wilder getting sued big time for this foolish move. He really left himself open for that.

Can you imagine Wladimir getting sucked into Charlieworld like that?

If Charlie was making death threats and saying things about his family, Wilder should have contacted the authorities and left it to them.

A professional boxer beating on an "internet troll" isn't very wise.
            Wilder was looking for attention, that's all he cared about, if he actually took the threats seriously he would've reported it like you said or handled it himself differently. It was just an excuse to make a video and get some publicity otherwise he wouldn't have sent it to TMZ.

Comment

Working...
            X