Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Zombrios .......

Comment

Duh ****** you can tell when someone punches harder than somebody else if you've been in the ring with both. Even if you're not entirely hurt by either, you can compare power.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
        Duh ****** you can tell when someone punches harder than somebody else if you've been in the ring with both. Even if you're not entirely hurt by either, you can compare power.
        So you don't think Rios is just saying this out of spite? to downplay Chaves because of Chaves fighting dirty and talking **** about him post fight?

Comment

On a site so accustomed to calling established fighters bums and hypejobs it's interesting to see posters so high on Chaves. The fact he's from Argentina doesn't equate to him being a huge puncher. He's never ko or even dropped anyone relevant.

Comment

So you don't think Rios is just saying this out of spite? to downplay Chaves because of Chaves fighting dirty and talking **** about him post fight?

he won the fight...i dont think he's as bitter as you make him out to be

Comment

this could be true, i know a lot of fighters does this. ego tripping.

Comment

Nope it was obvious Pacquiao hit him harder.

Comment

I keep losing respect for Rios. Man, just STFU, take the DQ that saved your career and tlak about something else. and that Ellie Scumbachk ... little piece of sht, what a dirty rat that guy is.
                  Chaves hits like a hammer, we all know that, Thurman knows that and Rios sure knows that too.
                  What is it Robert? you start the video saying he hit like a bich, then he's tough. Which one is it?

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                    I keep losing respect for Rios. Man, just STFU, take the DQ that saved your career and tlak about something else. and that Ellie Scumbachk ... little piece of sht, what a dirty rat that guy is.
                    Chaves hits like a hammer, we all know that, Thurman knows that and Rios sure knows that too.
                    What is it Robert? you start the video saying he hit like a bich, then he's tough. Which one is it?
                    How do we know that? Rios never took a step back and was never visibly hurt. Alvarado had Rios momentarily hurt in their first fight.

Comment

Just by watching Rios in the Chaves fight, he never looked hurt not one time. Against Pac he wasn't necessarily hurt, but you can see he was stunned a few times from the speed of the shots.

I believe Rios, he is a stand up guy and not one to BS. I can't remember watching a fighter get hit low MULTIPLE times and not milk it. He was hit that way by Peterson and didn't want to do what 99% of all boxers do.

Since that moment he's gotten my respect. All you computer tough guys talk **** about Rios, but the man is a warrior and just wants to fight. I will pay to see him every time.

Comment

Working...
                      X