Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abel Sanchez: GGG knocks out Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am big GGG fan, but atm I would go with ward. ugly close UD.

Comment

is ggg still facing huge -5000 underdogs?

Comment

Shouldn't be anything blocking this fight now. Let's make it happen.

Ward vs. GGG at 168 in MSG.

Comment

Golovkin won't knock out Ward.

I'll put a big amount of points on it.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            Thanks for embedding. I respect GGG but Abel needs to chill daring Ward to fight like he scared.
            He's calling his bluff, if Ward wants to fight, make it happen, don't just talk.

Golovkin v Ward in May, why not?

Edit: btw to embed, click share and copy-paste the embed code into a post

Comment

do it ward. send the offer. become relevant again.

Comment

It's funny how Ward resolves his promotional issues and instead of talking about GGG he's talking about tune-ups. Loeffler & Prince talked at the Klitschko/Jennings presser, they agree the fight should happen in 2016.

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...n-ward-kovalev

Ward will need 12 rounds to beat Golovkin, where Golovkin can end the fight at any time.

Heck at very least Ward will struggle to win a decision. He schooled Froch and still had two judges with 113-115 scores.

Ward lacks punching power
                -see fights with hopeless opponents Andy Kolle, Henry Buchanan, Edison Miranda & Allan Green, where Ward lands everything he has with nothing coming back and these guys remain upright.

Ward can be hurt
                -see final 20seconds of 4th with Boone, final minute of 12th with Bika, and 3rd with Abraham.

Comment

Our generation's Leonard-Duran.

Comment

GGG would hit the son of God with the hammer of Thor and knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                      Thanks for embedding. I respect GGG but Abel needs to chill daring Ward to fight like he scared.
                      What's wrong with Ward's team sending a contract? That's how fights get made.
                      Not twitter call outs, not talking in interviews, not emails from a lawyer.

Comment

Working...
                      X