Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook is already in ridiculous shape for Alexander.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to Brook,and to that grunting little bitch that is Alexander,hes guna need it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Achievement Unlocked:NBA JAM:Big Head Mode

Comment

I don't think the kid has top level stamina to be honest, regardless of what he looks like. He got exposed in that Carson Jones fight.

This is my opinion until proven otherwise...I won't be holding my breath

Comment

Ha! I can honestly say I've never seen Brook fight. So going with Alexander. Think he's more talented than given credit for on NSB.

Comment

Glad Brook is trying to sort his stamina out after the Jones fight, but it looks like those muscles will tire him out faster. His head looks huge for his body too, what drugs is he on?

Comment

Brook got this.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller
                Glad Brook is trying to sort his stamina out after the Jones fight, but it looks like those muscles will tire him out faster. His head looks huge for his body too, what drugs is he on?
                A side meth.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Holy **** he looks insane. I'm one of his biggest fans and I hope he isn't burnt out before the fight.

Comment

Kell Brook is gonna punish Devon.

Gonna walk him down and win a convincing UD.

Comment

Hope he dont peak to early trying to prepare for the biggest event of his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X