Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's So Quiet Without David Haye Around...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's So Quiet Without David Haye Around...

I got used to his constant jabbering and almost miss it now that he is silent.

COME HOME, DAVID, ALL IS FORGIVEN!

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
    I got used to his constant jabbering and almost miss it now that he is silent.

COME HOME, DAVID, ALL IS FORGIVEN!

Seriously? Weren't you like the biggest David Haye hater?

Comment

I'm glad he's quiet an hope he stays that way and I'ma BRIT! Seriously, I deleted all his fights off my hard drive, I ain't got no more time for that guy.
      Maybe if he comes back humble, puts a few good fights in without the bulls*it talking then I might start watching him again. But not right now

Comment

Please.

Now he's in hiding, the peace and quiet is heavenly

Comment

agree, if he returns, he needs ot prove to evberyone he is an actual heavyweight.

fight the dimitrenkos and povetkins, and helenius

its funny he dissed likes of briggs, sosnowskis, rahmans, thompson, but haye was the most defensice, fighter in all of them.

Comment

Would have loved it if he would have delivered. Didn't even have to beat Wlad, just had to try and i'd have been fine.

I think there needs to be a trash talking villian HW, a love 'em or hate 'em action fighter with a bad attitude.
            But he's got to actually fight when he lands the fight he's been begging for.

Comment

Originally posted by dammage7 View Post
              agree, if he returns, he needs ot prove to evberyone he is an actual heavyweight.

fight the dimitrenkos and povetkins, and helenius

its funny he dissed likes of briggs, sosnowskis, rahmans, thompson, but haye was the most defensice, fighter in all of them.
              I agree that if he comes back he needs to fight a top guy, But he was more defensive than Wlads last opponents beacause he has better defense.

Unfortunately for Haye he couldn't change his offense to what was needed to get to Wlad.

Comment

I dont mean to sound like an ******* but we have to stop wishing for another bad ass HW fighter.

IMO, there will never be another Tyson, another Ali ect. We have to stop dreaming people. Id love to have another Tyson or Ali but it will never happen. We simply have to accept the pretenders of today....

Comment

Originally posted by Juicetin View Post
                  Seriously? Weren't you like the biggest David Haye hater?
                  It was all in good fun. I have some love for Haye, actually. He's a riot.

Haye made it fun for us to hate him, and even the biggest Haye-hater knows that deep down.

I would like to see him keep boxing.

Comment

Good riddence.

Comment

Working...
                    X