Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather Picking Zab To Beat Khan "He would get knoked out by Floyd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think yall making a mistake calling him a hype job, wouldn't suprise me if he put on a performance

Zab came back good mentally which makes him dangerous and back at a smaller weight

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
      I don't think he will have trouble with Zab. I really do and if he does, it will be Zab's speed early on. But hey, stranger things have happened and that's why they fight the fights.
      Great Avi!

Comment

if zab cant ko this guy, then his past his best.

Comment

Great breakdown by "the best coach of all time" according to himself ofc. I don't think any of us knew that zab is more experienced and that he has faced better opposition, thanks for that roger.......... The real reason behind his prediction is that Amir choose roach over him as a trainer, he is still bitter about it. Well roger, once khan beats zab, then that bradley(if he doesn't duck again) he is coming after your nephew, be ready! He is willing to take the test as well NO EXCUSES!

Comment

Got zab wining by ko why kahn picked zab is beyond me.if kahn runs and stays on the outside he can pull a decesion

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
              Got zab wining by ko why kahn picked zab is beyond me.if kahn runs and stays on the outside he can pull a decesion
              I'm with you on that buddy.

Comment

Roger........................

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  ill place a small bet on this fight 40 million

I will take that bet..

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                    Not a big fan of Khan here but Amir by UD but i am gonna root for Zab Judah.

Of course Roger wants Zab to beat Khan, i mean Khan has been calling out Floyd. You know what happens when Floyd is being called out.
                    well said...khan is young but has speed and movements that can give pbf troubles

Comment

Khan will Ko Zab and Ortiz will be the 2nd Mexican to beat Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X