Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Cotto fans hate Pac for cheating Cotto 2x?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
    Are you Junito Rules?
    na bro. why?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
      ant no one say anything about pac not being the better man that night. all i said is that arum makes the fights that he wants. cotto signed up for it so it falls on him at the end of the day but i think we all know arum does what the **** he wants 2 do.
      ok , then no reason to bring up the 145 CW bs as if it was a factor of cotto losin......cool!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
        come on, i get what u saying but ****. 8 weight classes??? u starting from the begininng of his career.
        well he's mentioning JMM's beginning of his career too, which was at 126.

Comment

You're in MY thread repeatedly posting after I asked you to leave.

Save face and go now.

Your a ******* in disguise, your main & alt accounts probably have 70% dedicated to Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
            Margarito fans will make threads.................of a trilogy...........they will beg for a trilogy.............just wait and see..................
            yeah they will be like ok he won this 1 now let see who wins the tie breaker just 2 have something 2 say.

Comment

I really hope the TS isn't serious because then he just can't be taken seriously anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                well he's mentioning JMM's beginning of his career too, which was at 126.
                i know, thats why i said i understand why u saying that but i was like **** bro 8 weight classes. madde it seem like cotto was cherrypicking on a flyweight.

Comment

He did?

I thought he fought Hatton at 140 before asking for a catchweight.
                  no ******, you mentioned JMM's moving up and premised it on his beginnings from 126. that's your ******ed logic, not mine.

Comment

Not only did he make Cotto come in at 145 while forcing him to fight for his WW title.

But he was on PEDS to boot effectively cheating him 2x.

If I was a Cotto fan, I'd want a rematch at 154 with ost's because everyone knows Cotto would win in a fair fight.
                    seems like alot of them became pac fans after pac beat miguel.bein puerto rican i am a big fan of miguel

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      ok , then no reason to bring up the 145 CW bs as if it was a factor of cotto losin......cool!
                      it wasnt good 4 cotto and was better 4 pacquiao and it was still a ***** move. thats my point. im not saying the only reason cotto lost was because of the catchweight. i dont think thats the case at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X