No announcement yet.

Quiet before the storm.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FightMoney View Post
    If the fight is signed and Floyd wins this guy is almost sure to commit suicide...

I'm putting the chances at 85%
    you think so?......well, i hate to break it to you but pac has lost before and here i am seeing floyd ***** out for the longest!.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
      You don't have anything intelligent to say. You use too much profanity & don't know how to write sentences correctly. This thread is above your reading level.
      anyone on red has got nothing smart to say!....lol...

Comment

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
        at the end of the day, with all that's said and done, floyd is still the diva behind everything and it will be hilarious once he gets floored. there's no escaping now that he gets to fight pacquiao. how i wish its november already just so to stop pathetic idiots like the ts
        I personally have never heard a heterosexual use the word "diva".

Comment

By some indications, looks like the fight will be announced after the world cup and it'll be time for some nail biting when it becomes official.

Comment

lol I think the trash talking and the Mayweather bashing is funny, if he agrees to the fight and then he goes on the beat Pacman it is truly going to be interested to see how people will react, what they will say and.or what excuse they will use

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              lol I think the trash talking and the Mayweather bashing is funny, if he agrees to the fight and then he goes on the beat Pacman it is truly going to be interested to see how people will react, what they will say and.or what excuse they will use
              tell floyd's bitchass to man up then so you can see us pacfans bowdown to your ***** hero!.......the ***** does'nt want none!

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                i dont need to be on anyone's payroll to tell the truth.........**** the fighters who needs special rules just to make him fight the bests....so **** that ***** floyd!
                You mean like the WBO going against it's rules and made up a special rule for the champ to defend his title at a 145 catchweight, to favor the challenger?

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  tell floyd's bitchass to man up then so you can see us pacfans bowdown to your ***** hero!.......the ***** does'nt want none!
                  your taking this fight a little too serious

Comment

I have my doubts,why is Floyd's approval needed if an agreement has been reached?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      It'll be very interesting indeed. Many of those who "knew" Floyd was scared of Shane had to kick themselves. If and when this fight gets made, there'll be alot more of this...

Comment

Working...
                      X