No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ponce De Leon vs. Mares Ref is Nady; Judges Also Named

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ponce De Leon vs. Mares Ref is Nady; Judges Also Named

Jay Nady will be the third man in the ring for the May 4 featherweight title fight at the MGM Grand between Daniel Ponce De Leon and Abner Mares.

Nady was selected at the April 8 meeting of the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

The other candidates to be the third man in the ring for that bout were Kenny Bayless, Vic Drakulich and Tony Weeks.

The judges, meanwhile, will be Richard Houck and Robert Hoyle of Nevada, and Michael Pernick of Florida. [Click Here To Read More]

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      LOL

Don't ever play with matches

Comment

Jay Nady... Jesus.

Now that I think about it, there's isn't a lot of refs out there that I actually like. Besides Weeks, Bayless and Smoger.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
          Jay Nady... Jesus.

Now that I think about it, there's isn't a lot of refs out there that I actually like. Besides Weeks, Bayless and Smoger.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Totally agree with U! Those 3 are the best there is out there & all 3 would have been great for this fight.. Now Nady is prone to quick(or very quick) stoppages & for a fight like this one is expected to be, a ref like that is NOT GOOD!!! He could ruin what could be a classic great fight!!

Comment

Working...
          X