Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would you rather see Amir Khan vs. Victor Ortiz or Khan vs. Garcia II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan vs Garcia 2 is more appealing to me then Khan vs Ortiz.

Ortiz vs Thurman is a great shout though to whoever mentioned it, fireworks galore in both match ups.

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
      He isnt but if Khan is faced with a guy coming off a bad KO loss or a guy who retired on injury I think that shows the level he is at. He should be fighting guys guys on a role or it makes him just as bad as Floyd and Pac

Ortiz' loss was less damaging and because he is a puncher I think that makes a potential fight with Khan more interesting than one with Lopez.
      I guess I can agree that it will tell what level Khan is. tbh, I think he is on the level of Lopez right now even if he is coming off that loss. if they do make that fight, i think itd be the right one. that's just me tho. believe me, I get what you mean about how Victor's power keeps him in the mix regardless of what happens to him, plus he's great tv.

the only question i have about Khan-ORtiz is what would happen if Khan is KOed at the exact moment Victor quits
      Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 01-09-2013, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Khan stopped Ortiz in the amateurs

So Khan is just as likely as Ortiz to win via KO

I'd rather see vs Garcia

Khan is elite at 140, he nothing at 147, the fight would be meaningless

Comment

Ortiz destroys khan

Comment

both fights are fire!!...I'd prefer Khan-Ortiz though...for personal reasons

Comment

I'd rather see Khan vs. Ortiz.

Comment

Khan doesnt deserve a rematch....beat a legit top contender to earn the fight... why not khan vs matthysse or khan vs peterson... why dont i hear people saying khan should fight rios... hes at 140... khan got knocked out in four rounds....usually that doesnt get you a rematch

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5
                  I personally like Amir Khan but I Victor Oritz would brutalize him in the ring. I'd rather Khan fight Garcia.

I'm not writing Ortiz off yet. He will get his name back into the mix at 147.
                  You dont have to... Ortiz wrote himself off

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                  X