Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Seriously?

You are joking right?
    In Wlad's 16th fight he fought some dude called Derrick Lampkins who had a 9-3-1 record at the time. In Vitali's 16th fight he fought Louis Monaco who had a record of 7-11-2 at that moment in time.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
      In Wlad's 16th fight he fought some dude called Derrick Lampkins who had a 9-3-1 record at the time.
      that was in his first year as a pro. david price is now approaching his fourth.

Comment

Price isn't ready yet, but to be honest i don't think he will ever be as good as a Klitschko so you couldn't really knock him for trying if for some reason he did step in the ring with one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          that was in his first year as a pro. david price is now approaching his fourth.
          While I don't see how that matters, Price has had numerous injuries that have caused him to postpone fights.

Comment

It's good that Price is taking his time, but that midget Frank Maloney needs to either stfu or have another heart attack. After the Klitschko Wach he was talking a lot of **** on ESPn Uk saying how in a couple fights Price should easily be able to challenge and beat the Klitschko's, using the Klitschko name to hype up Price. Now they don't want to fight until 2014 lol...

Just like the other Klitschko victims his head will be treated an axe

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
              In Wlad's 16th fight he fought some dude called Derrick Lampkins who had a 9-3-1 record at the time. In Vitali's 16th fight he fought Louis Monaco who had a record of 7-11-2 at that moment in time.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
              Yeah exactly mate....Tyson fought a dude called David Jaco in his 16th fight and his record was 24-25-1, Larry Holmes fought a guy called Charlie James in his 16th fight and his record was 5-11-1, 5-5-1 when holmes fought him...Now Price is fighting a guy who has only lost 3 fights and 2 of them was to the unified heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko and even in one of those fights he gave Wlad all he could handle...its funny how everybody was treating Price like a god untill he had one off night to Matt Skelton whom he KO'd in 3 Rounds!, Age is not a factor, its about how good the fighter is and Tony Thompson is a good fighter.

Comment

Price u useless piece of garbage

Comment

The responses on this thread show what a classy bunch of people we have posting on here.

Comment

Price is not ready for Wlad or Vitali.
                    He's moving at a steady pace now and Thompson is a good fight for him at this stage. These days people are to eager to throw a fighter to the wolves at the first sign of showing promise.

Comment

Clever move by Price, toomany Klitscho victories coming from them giving chances to fighters who just dont have a lot of big fight experience

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X