No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Bradley Never Faced Foe With Pacquiao's Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
    Lol, you're obviously delusional. Do the Hatton and Cotto fights come to mind? He dropped two of the best fighters in the world with single shots and you think Holt who has a sub 50% Ko ratio who knocked out a couple of bums hard hits harder. That's a joke. this is not even a valid discussion.

I'm out.
    That was because of the speed, they didnīt see the punch coming at all. Punches were not that powerful.

Comment

if pacs punches are a lil above average and your comparing his power to holt mosley and cotto watch pacquiaos fight against margarito those were powerful punches he hurt margarito bad didnt see anybody else beat him that bad not even mosley or cotto

Comment

Pacquiao's power will certainly test Bradley's durability but i do think Bradley has the toughness and smarts to go 12 rounds with Pacquiao without getting hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
          Lol, you're obviously delusional. Do the Hatton and Cotto fights come to mind? He dropped two of the best fighters in the world with single shots and you think Holt who has a sub 50% Ko ratio who knocked out a couple of bums hard hits harder. That's a joke. this is not even a valid discussion.

I'm out.
          Hatton was eating a ton of punches. Then he got that one shot in that ended it
          Cotto, those two knockdowns were from Pac's awkward angle. If you get hit when you're not expecting it from a weird angle, that'll put some people on their a$$.
          Cotto was getting beat down, he got hi almost 340 times... 2 rounds Pac landed 40 punches... so that's were accumulation comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by robson24 View Post
            if pacs punches are a lil above average and your comparing his power to holt mosley and cotto watch pacquiaos fight against margarito those were powerful punches he hurt margarito bad didnt see anybody else beat him that bad not even mosley or cotto
            Mosley destroyed Marga's bro,nothing Pac hit Marga's with look like the bombs Mosley was landing..Pac beat Marga's up with accumulation,not single hard shots...

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              It's true. War Pacquiao! Gonna end Bradleys career like he did to hatton and clottey
              I hate when people say this guy ended this guys career. Cause most of the time when people say it it's not true at all. Clottey took little to no punishment in the fight against Pacquiao (he wouldn't move his hands from middle of his face, his body took a beating but hes really strong and in amazing shape, just look at the dude hes a rock).

Most people see the Clottey fight in one of 2 ways.

1) Clottey kept his guard up the whole fight because he couldn't handles pacquiao's speed and power. (Note, when he did come out of his peekaboo D he hit usually Hit pac flush and the shots would kinda stop pac for a second, not really hurt him but affect him)

2) Clottey was paid an extra large amount of money (maybe a few mil) to just lose and show up.

Without proof or anything I will go with the first one but something didn't seem right about how he wouldn't fight pac at all

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Mosley destroyed Marga's bro,nothing Pac hit Marga's with look like the bombs Mosley was landing..Pac beat Marga's up with accumulation,not single hard shots...
                pacquiao punches hard man his power is unquestionable you dont see a guy moving up the weights hurting naturaly bigger guys even tkoing them and sometimez knocking them out

Comment

Originally posted by robson24 View Post
                  pacquiao punches hard man his power is unquestionable you dont see a guy moving up the weights hurting naturaly bigger guys even tkoing them and sometimez knocking them out
                  No question Pac punches hard,but I don't see him as being a harder puncher then Mosley or Cotto..He get's most of his power from speed,and catching fighters with punches they don't see coming(due to his work rate and angles)..But there is no question that Pac can bang bro...

Comment

smell something fishy?

i dont get it, where was pacman's vaunted power when he took on Marquez for the 3rd time?, a 38yr old marquez who fights at 135 or 140, & came up too 147 for just 1 fight. Yet when pacman fights Mosley at 47, he knocks him down with 1 punch?, lol, so then marquez should be able to take Mosley also?...lmao, its like Mayweather said, pacman's got "that ****" in him, dem roids from the phillipines, Roach is a politician, Arum is a social elitist, with connections in very high places, pacman is a slave drone who makes alot of $$$ for alot of people in high and low places....im thinking somethin dont smell right. their down there , him and Khan, takin the **** again, now roach talkin about pacmans power once more. he need to take that test i know that. more to the point, I think pacman "purposely" didnt fight to his full potential in the 3rd marquez fight for a sinister reason. Bradley is a young, undefeated fighter, with a good chin, soo if pacman gets in there & blows him out of the water & power is his main advantage, ..lol, then " i smell fish".
                    Last edited by mananimal; 04-25-2012, 05:48 PM. Reason: misspell

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                      That was because of the speed, they didnīt see the punch coming at all. Punches were not that powerful.
                      Tell that margaritos eye.

Comment

Working...
                      X