No announcement yet.

Arum says after Lee and Margarito, that Martinez would be the focus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I would much prefer to see him vs Tony than watch him get molested by Sergio.
    I've got a simple rule in boxing at this point, if you fight Chetto post getting busted I lose all respect for you. I was on the Pac side of the debate, and was a huge Pac fan, right up until he signed to fight Chetto. Only exception I give to that is Cotto, who did deserve to smash that cheating piece of trash in the face. Chetto should be in prison not fighting. I still can't fathom why Cotto stayed with Arum after the way Arum defended that scum for what he did. I also really enjoyed the hypocrisy of Arum when he was crushing that guy for doing the same thing in the "Assault in the Ring"documentary but then defended Chetto to the end. The day Arum dies will be one of the best days in boxing history, and I don't feel bad saying it a bit.

Comment

MArgarito?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Comment

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
        I've got a simple rule in boxing at this point, if you fight Chetto post getting busted I lose all respect for you. I was on the Pac side of the debate, and was a huge Pac fan, right up until he signed to fight Chetto. Only exception I give to that is Cotto, who did deserve to smash that cheating piece of trash in the face. Chetto should be in prison not fighting. I still can't fathom why Cotto stayed with Arum after the way Arum defended that scum for what he did. I also really enjoyed the hypocrisy of Arum when he was crushing that guy for doing the same thing in the "Assault in the Ring"documentary but then defended Chetto to the end. The day Arum dies will be one of the best days in boxing history, and I don't feel bad saying it a bit.
        Tony Margarito is a king and you're just butthurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Tony Margarito is a king and you're just butthurt.
          Please tell me this is sarcasm, or you will officially be the first person added to my Boxing Scene ignore list.

Comment

Translation: We fight Martinez when he's 41 & ready to hang em up.

Comment

I can't even say I'm surprised. Just hope the WBC strips Jr if he doesn't fight Sergio next.

Comment

Originally posted by King Ju-Ju View Post
                I can't even say I'm surprised. Just hope the WBC strips Jr if he doesn't fight Sergio next.
                And this is the worst part of all. We actually EXPECT this kind of behavior from Arum and Co.

Comment

Working...
                X