Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things I learned from Christopher Nolan movies...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I learned from Christopher Nolan movies...

1. You have to have SquealPiggy's permission before you can watch them.

2. If you have a serious spinal injury, such as breaking your back, don't worry - simply get someone to punch it back into place, and it'll be better than ever.

3. The following is an acceptable exchange from a parent to their child:

"I'm here to be with you at last."

"Go. No parent should have to see their child die."

"But - actually, yeah, you're right. Fuck it. See you, ****, hurry up and die - I'm off to get some pussy."

4. Everyone in the world looks and talks like Michael Caine. I'm a fan, but even Tim Burton's like "he overuses actors, doesn't he?"

5. If you have a nuclear bomb in a helicopter that's about to go off, have a chat before taking it away. Don't express urgency, just be like "fuck it... I've got plenty of time. Did I tell you about this **** I know, got fucked up by a dwarf?"

6. That guy that pushed your shit back in when you fought him? Fight him again. All boxers would win rematches if they'd starved themselves and had dislocated spines to get over.

7. That ambiguous ending to Blade Runner? Always feel free to reuse it if you've got nothing else in mind.

I'll **** on him some more later, I need to get more drunk...

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    1. You have to have SquealPiggy's permission before you can watch them.

2. If you have a serious spinal injury, such as breaking your back, don't worry - simply get someone to punch it back into place, and it'll be better than ever.

3. The following is an acceptable exchange from a parent to their child:

"I'm here to be with you at last."

"Go. No parent should have to see their child die."

"But - actually, yeah, you're right. Fuck it. See you, ****, hurry up and die - I'm off to get some pussy."

4. Everyone in the world looks and talks like Michael Caine. I'm a fan, but even Tim Burton's like "he overuses actors, doesn't he?"

5. If you have a nuclear bomb in a helicopter that's about to go off, have a chat before taking it away. Don't express urgency, just be like "fuck it... I've got plenty of time. Did I tell you about this **** I know, got fucked up by a dwarf?"

6. That guy that pushed your shit back in when you fought him? Fight him again. All boxers would win rematches if they'd starved themselves and had dislocated spines to get over.

7. That ambiguous ending to Blade Runner? Always feel free to reuse it if you've got nothing else in mind.

I'll **** on him some more later, I need to get more drunk...
    Lol the unintentional comedy in that movie was epic

Comment

I do like Michael Caine (check out his prime in stuff like Get Carter and Alfie if you can... the originals, obviously) but I'll be ****ed if he doesn't give THE EXACT SAME PERFORMANCE in every one of these Nolan movies.

Comment

Michael Caine was good in The Kingsmen. Not a Nolan movie though.

[img]6. That guy that pushed your **** back in when you fought him? Fight him again. All boxers would win rematches if they'd starved themselves and had dislocated spines to get over.[/img]

Batman was ahead on points before his spine was broken.

Comment

Nice one mate, wish I'd made that one.

Batman should have clinched, shouldn't he?

Comment

"you're only supposed to blow the BLOODY DOORS OFF"

Comment

Classic ****.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                even Tim Burton's like "he overuses actors, doesn't he?"

Comment

Working...
                X