Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's Daughter Got Jumped (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All that money and his daughter is in a school which looks like an inner city school with no discipline, also lol at the way she talks. How can you screw up so bad with your daughter if you have all that money to send her to the best schools and get her taught in mannerisms and what not, can't take the hood out of the trash I suppose.

Comment

Looks like Floyd passed along his habits to his daughter.

Violence against women.

Comment

She sounds like floyd after castillo 1 lol she got beat but all her yes friends are saying she won.

Comment

Hope these girls make up before it escalates and gets out of hand....

Comment

I don't like mayweather but it's sad seeing grown ass men being happy about a girl getting jumped because she is floyd's daughter.

Some people here are really sick in the head.

Comment

Do you guys think any boy would want to hit on Floyd's daughter, knowing who her Dad is?

Imagine the look on Floyd's face when he walks home and finds Iyanna with a boy from school.

Comment

im suprised she aint home taught either,

i wonder why the big kids wasnt spraying water over the girls, thats what happened at my school.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  I felt bad for her after watching the video. . After reading hey comments, not so much
                  Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                  Ok,fu*k it. I felt a little bad for her,but after I read the comment that she put up,I saw that she inherited her fathers big mouth,and ****ty personality.
                  Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                  I felt bad until i read her comments.
                  Lol she's only a kid ffs, that's what kids do after they get into a fight - convince everyone that they won.

Comment

Well no one can clearly say who start it. Being a celebrity's daughter the main two things (not only) could happen.

1 - She's an spoiled brat thinking she is better than anyone ( most probable one)
                    2 - Jealousy towards she being rich
                    3 - Maybe they just did not like each other

Comment

Working...
                    X