No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I never heard Pac agree to full testing(but then again I don't get into that whole thing),but I totally disagree with you about Floyd...I like both fighters and believe that both are acting like divas..But I believe Floyd really wanted to clean up the sport,Floyd is a good guy despite of how he may act at times...Besides no matter how ya slice it,he did bring awareness and that should be commended tbh...

He did bring greater awareness about the issue. I remember about 5 years ago I wrote and thread about drugs in boxing and no one seemed interested. Now it is the hot topic.

But you cannot have a competitor setting the standard and procedure of the testing like Floyd tried to do.

The testers and the commission's need to have the power.

Comment

• Too Slick Too Black

Comment

• Originally posted by ONEBOX
        And I don't disagree with that my post didn't say only African American cheats and noboy else does I was saying the majority rates.
        That's not true...Do you see many African American being cyclist? Huh do you? Besides boxing that might be the dirties sport out there.

Again, don't be projecting.

Comment

• The question is

how trustworthy is VADA really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            That's not true...Do you see many African American being cyclist? Huh do you? Besides boxing that might be the dirties sport out there.

Again, don't be projecting.
            This is all he does, racial baiting in all of his posts.

Report him and move on

Comment

• I think what this has proved above everything else is that fighters who say they will take the test or push to take tests are not above suspicion in the least. People gave a lot of fighters passes because they said they want testing.

Comment

• IDK, but something seems to be going on here. Two high profile fighters getting caught within two weeks? Anyone think someone in the inner circles of the sport is starting to blow the whistle?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I think what this has proved above everything else is that fighters who say they will take the test or push to take tests are not above suspicion in the least. People gave a lot of fighters passes because they said they want testing.
                  The Peterson case prove that. This already should be the consensus thinking already. There is no way you should give any boxer the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                    The Peterson case prove that. This already should be the consensus thinking already. There is no way you should give any boxer the benefit of the doubt.
                    I meant Peterson and Berto together, two cases so close to each other where the fighter requesting the testing was dirty. So many fighters were admired for saying they wanted testing, yet here we all see they are as dirty as anyone else.

I've said it before, I would expect 7 out of 10 boxers, at least, are cheating or have cheated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
                      lmao another cheat bites the dust.

Floyd is indeed cleaning up the sport.
                      Exactly. At first people didn't understand why Floyd was demanding Olympic style testing NOW EVERYONE CAN CLEARLY SEE WHY!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X