No announcement yet.

Manny losng vs Floyd losing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
    So for now are getting help from all the depressing nights of crying?
    I hope ur not losing faith in God over him not answering your prayers of wanting Floyd to lose, lol...

i would pray to god that he grants you a few brain cells before i pray about Floyd losing

true story

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
      And while you're at it throw in a gallon of cow steroids lol
      I'd suggest A-Side Meth, but whatever gets Floyd on Manny's level, he should do it.

Comment

Once Floyd loses he is basically done because that's the reason he draws a lot of PPV's because he knows how to market himself as a villain to the casual fan, people just want to see him lose. Once he loses people are happy and they move on. Pacquiao would be a hurt by a loss yes but the fact that he is so entertaining in the ring, it would not hurt him nearly as much if he were to say get payback in a rematch. I will say this a lot of *****s and *******s will abandon these forums if there fighter ever loses. Will make this place a lot better!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
          This is ******ed.

I think if Floyd ever loses his fight coming back will be even bigger buys than the fight before that he lost in.

The boxing fans will watch to see how he comes back from a loss.

The haters will watch hoping that hes completely shot and lost everything due to facing his first loss, and fails miserably.

Like it or not that 0 means more to you haters/pac fans than it does to anyone else, and thats just bitterness over pac having losses instead of a perfect record like Floyd. It must really bother you having to hear him brought up all the time when Pac is talked about and knowing inside who the better fighter is. I understand where youre coming from, I can dig it, it just manifests itself in some disgustingly hateful ways that if I were in some peoples shoes, I would be ashamed of myself.

Get the **** over it.
          People pay to watch floyd lose, not to watch a great boxing display. Once thats done, its a wrap.

Comment

Larryx2011 needs to get a life he is a pathetic ***** who will get his heart broken when Pac Man teaches that thug a lesson.

Comment

it would affect floyd more without a doubt. i'd be interested to see how he bounces back from a loss, i think it would bring the best out of him to be honest.

pacquiao has lost and been ktfo before so nothing new there. but Pacquiao is more exciting so people are always going to want to watch him.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                You should see the other guy

But other fighters have gotten 5 division belts. Now list all the accomplishments that Manny has the REALLY have never EVER been done before.

LOL winner!!! this reply should end thread/

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  I'd be up all night trash talking.........lol.

LOL i would be doing the same... I will enjoy all the tears for the *****s..

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                    People pay to watch floyd lose, not to watch a great boxing display. Once thats done, its a wrap.
                    This post is absolutely absurd.

No one said opinions have to make any sense though, I guess thats why they are called opinions...

Your hate is sickening.

Comment

Working...
                    X