School fight kid gets Jumped by whole school

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that wasnt fair at all.

Comment

sounds like the kid deserves what he got.

every one knows that when you don't have any one at your back you don't ****ing wrestle.......the moment a fight gets taken to the ground all codes of honor are null and void...

you take some one to the ground and you dont have any one at your back, you might as well be wearing a "Free Kicks" sign......

course i cant watch flash vids at work so i have no idea whats in the video and thats just my conclusion from what ive gathered in whats been posted.

Comment

The whole thing is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Comment

rofl..Americans are funny. at least that kid will have balls now.

me personally.. I had a horrible experience. when I was 14, my friend 15, and my ucnle 24..we went to a club in a country. my friend got in a fight with drunk guy who was like 10 years odler than him, after like 5 mins of fight, he knocked him out. so we were leaving laughing that he did grreat job, koing some douche who is 10 years older him, and then just entire club of about 40 people went on us three. My uncle is pretty tough guy, however, my friend almost got killed. he had a hole on his head, he lost tons of blood and kept passing out because of that. he was all in blood, and since I was the youngest, only kids (18-20) went after me and broke my nose. most men went for my uncle and friend.
          I feel very soory, that I didnt get beat down as my uncle and friend was...but after that I dont have no fear.. believe me or not..ppl we were fighting were 20+and all russians, that dont give a ****. anyways...this silly fight is funny, whoever, this kid will be tougher after this, especially when all the bitсhes jumped on him.
          Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 04-04-2011, 03:37 AM.

Comment

It's cowardly but do you expect anything less?

On another note, I was coming out of the 7-11 yesterday with the wife, we had to pick up some quick milk and stuff.

So this black dude with dreads and tattoo's is coming in the store at the same time. I open the door and hold it so my wife can walk through and he walks in at the same time as my wife is walking out.

So I told him "you don't see me holding the door for my wife?" He looks at me and says, "Oh excuse me"...

They don't know any better, seriously. I'm not trying to be stereotypical but damn, where the fuk has manners gone. I grew up with some serious gangsters, straight killers in the neighborhood and they at least had manners.

Comment

That's public school for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney20 View Post
                Well thats just a perfect example of why you shouldnt fight a person who has 30 people of his race sitting around watching you two fight. Its a lose lose situation. I say this not because im prejeduce but being a black, I have seen this happen many times over bull****. Its not right but hey I can honestly say thats one thing I hate about my own people, There ******* and cant accept defeat.
                So basically you are saying that black people are naturally racist?.

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                First of all, the guy in the white T-shirt was winning the fight. He was landing cleaner and harder blows and was hurting the kid with the bag, hence why he started to wrestling since he was losing. There was nothing wrong with this video, this stuff happens in all schools around the whole. Basically, the kid with the bag got clowned on, He lost the fight and was bashed later on. It would totally suck to be him
                Black supremacist strikes again.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                  rofl..Americans are funny. at least that kid will have balls now.

me personally.. I had a horrible experience. when I was 14, my friend 15, and my ucnle 24..we went to a club in a country. my friend got in a fight with drunk guy who was like 10 years odler than him, after like 5 mins of fight, he knocked him out. so we were leaving laughing that he did grreat job, koing some douche who is 10 years older him, and then just entire club of about 40 people went on us three. My uncle is pretty tough guy, however, my friend almost got killed. he had a hole on his head, he lost tons of blood and kept passing out because of that. he was all in blood, and since I was the youngest, only kids (18-20) went after me and broke my nose. most men went for my uncle and friend.
                  I feel very soory, that I didnt get beat down as my uncle and friend was...but after that I dont have no fear.. believe me or not..ppl we were fighting were 20+and all russians, that dont give a ****. anyways...this silly fight is funny, whoever, this kid will be tougher after this, especially when all the bitсhes jumped on him.
                  Damn, when you in someone else territory you got be careful.. I've been outnumbered before, I did once have to run, cause there was to many.

Comment

there was actually one black kid with a white hood who tried to break it up and help the kid with backpack, respect to him

Comment

Crazy ****, not cool at all. Not cool of posters to start dropping the N-bombs either.

Comment

Working...
                      X