floyds accuracy is overated!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Did you see that?

I'm thinking "man, this guy is about own me with some tough ass question". Cause he's like hyping the question up, so I go back to see any of his questions.

"How many punches would Mayweather land on Clottey?"

I was thinking the same thing mate. Like this guy had some ****ing hardcore riddle-like question and I read it, and like WTF??????

That was some funny ass *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post

I was thinking the same thing mate. Like this guy had some ****ing hardcore riddle-like question and I read it, and like WTF??????

That was some funny ass *****.
      You guys gonna make out now?

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
        lol this guy is a winner
        okay let me explain what i said to ur little brain,
        what i mean by movements is head movements where their heads goes to ur but hole got it? dang still need to explain that?
        and im talking about a fighter who will be moving around circles againts floyd and who wont gassed out, judah gassed out, mosley he was a shaking vibrator during floyds fight and gassed out, and come on marquez too?
        dont be a dang stupid mofo
        ur playing stupid? or ur just plain stupid?
        how do you see this fighter moving around in circles around floyd? like floyd is ricky hatton... you serious?

Comment

ekk i was just playing bro
          but yah thats just my opinion
          i think floyd will have trouble hitting a target with alot of head movements,
          if u disagree to that then yah i cant blame u thats ur own opinion
          if ur mad with my opinion then yah look in the mirror and guess whis the dumb arse in front of u,

aight ive wasted so much time already lol

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
            You guys gonna make out now?
            dude... you are THE MAN

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              So missing 1000 punches was part of the gameplan now. I see.

What will the gameplan be against Mayweather if they fight, purposely lose every round?

Comment

whats with the accuracy thing all about? if floyd throws 400 punches and connects 60% that would be 240 connected punches granting thats is all power punches while pacquiao throws the usual 1000 punches accurately connects at 40% which are usually power punches thats 400 punches connected, now will floyd with a 60% connect rate accuracy be better than pacquiao in a fight?
                Last edited by tibbar; 10-11-2010, 08:44 AM.

Comment

It's not over- or underrated. It's exactly as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                    whats with the accuracy thing all about? if floyd throws 400 punches and connects 60% that would be 240 connected punches granting thats is all power punches while pacquiao throws the usual 1000 punches accurately connects at 40% which are usually power punches thats 400 punches connected, now will floyd with a 60% connect rate accuracy be better than pacquiao in a fight?
                    Missing tires you out alot. That's what it's all about.

Comment

• NSB has no future. There are so many other fighters that can be discussed but people keep making threads about a guy that has fought one time this year and probably won't fight again till next year sometime.

Comment

Working...
                      X