Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd fans boycott Floyds next fight if he doesn't fight Manny next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Floyd fans boycott Floyds next fight if he doesn't fight Manny next?

I think they should, but I'm sure they wont and they'll throw their hard-earned cash at the ppv just to support Floyd.
    Yeah freaking right!
    25.00%
    Yes, I will boycott it
    25.00%
    Depends
    50.00%

Hell no they won't boycott Floyd. I'm not a Floyd fan, but if he fought someone noteworthy (Cotto, Williams etc) I'd buy his PPV fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      Hell no they won't boycott Floyd. I'm not a Floyd fan, but if he fought someone noteworthy (Cotto, Williams etc) I'd buy his PPV fight.
      Floyds going to fight another midget but this one has a glass chin and his name is Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
        I think they should, but I'm sure they wont and they'll throw their hard-earned cash at the ppv just to support Floyd.
        just like pac fans

Comment

Freddie Roach said Manny isnt ready for Floyd yet so whose fights need boycotting?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            Freddie Roach said Manny isnt ready for Floyd yet so whose fights need boycotting?
            You like to make things up!

Comment

NO they certainly wont............im talking about them *****s..........theyll giggle in their pajamas.............................convincing each other how much money floyd makes.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                NO they certainly wont............im talking about them *****s..........theyll giggle in their pajamas.............................convincing each other how much money floyd makes.....lol
                After Amir Khan beats Maidana, Floyds going to chase a fight after Khan and KO the little midget who has a glass chin. And all the *****s will spend their money on the fight because they want to see Floyds girly hands knock out a fighter who doesn't have a chin.

Comment

You like to make things up!
                  http://www.************.com/2010/09/...yweather-bout/

By Dave Lahr: I never thought I’d see the day when Freddie Roach would come clean about his fighter Manny Pacquiao not being ready to face Floyd Mayweather Jr. Well, here it is straight from the horse’s mouth in an article by Ronnie Nathanielsz at inquirer.net: Roach says “I would like to see him [speaking about Pacquiao] get a couple of more fights, then get Mayweather Jr., and get out of there.” There it is, folks. Roach is admitting that Pacquiao isn’t ready to face Mayweather Jr.

Let me translate what Roach appears to be say – Pacquiao needs to fight some more guys, because he’s not ready for a boxing demon like Mayweather. Oh, this is really bad. Roach still doesn’t think his fighter is ready after all this time. Okay that explains everything about why we haven’t seen a fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao yet.

If Pacquiao isn’t ready to face Mayweather after all this time, he surely wasn’t ready to face him earlier in the year when they were quibbling about not wanting to take random blood tests 14 days before the fight. What are we going to do about Roach and his lack of confidence in his boy Pacquiao. He’s got to take the training wheels off already. Pacquiao is a man, so send him out to his fate and let him take on Mayweather.

Who cares if Pacquiao gets destroyed Mayweather? It’s just a sport and that’s what it’s about. You have to compete against the best fighters and sometimes that means you get royally spanked. It’s better that Pacquiao get stripped clean by Mayweather rather than fighting all these ex-champions at catch weights. I’ve had it with watching Pacquiao beat up on guys that have already been beaten black and blue before Pacquiao has even fought them. Roach needs to send his boy Pacquiao so he can take on Mayweather, take his beating, and return as a man – a defeated, that is

Comment

Floyd fans have never bought a Floyd PPV. They're all broke ghetto people.

The Floyd-haters are the ones that buy Floyd's PPV's.

Comment

Working...
                    X