Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys REALLY hate Floyd or just want him to fight the Best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys REALLY hate Floyd or just want him to fight the Best?

A lot of you Floyd fans are getting haters mixed in with people who want to see Floyd simply fight the best fighters. Speaking for myself, I'm a fan of Floyd as a fighter, but IMO he still has marquee match ups the Boxing world wants to see.

Do I agree he's one the best this generation? Yes
    Does he have a good resume? Yes
    Has he fought the best guys overall since being crowned P4P #1? Up for debate

Discuss
    Yes
    10.00%
    No, I just want to see him fight the best
    90.00%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    A lot of you Floyd fans are getting haters mixed in with people who want to see Floyd simply fight the best fighters. Speaking for myself, I'm a fan of Floyd as a fighter, but IMO he still has marquee match ups the Boxing world wants to see.

Do I agree he's one the best this generation? Yes
    Does he have a good resume? Yes
    Has he fought the best guys overall since being crowned P4P #1? Up for debate

Discuss
    imo most will hate no matter what and the rest just want him to fight the best

Comment

I select option 2.

Comment

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
        I select option 2.
        number 2 also but his fans are lil cry babies

Comment

floyd can fight dawson and he'd be ducking jmm

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
            floyd can fight dawson and he'd be ducking jmm
            floyd could do this and would do that but guess what HE HASNT and WONT

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
              floyd could do this and would do that but guess what HE HASNT and WONT
              floyds done more than your guy cotto will ever do...except run across the ring and take a knee

Comment

I have no problem with his career,but most of his fans,well at least the ones on here are loopy.

Comment

Put it this way,while floyd was fighting Baldomir and Judah and Hatton and Sharmba and now wanting JMM at 147,Margarito called him out to face face,about 1 foot away from him!!!Now JMM is a ***** to floyd fans,for wanting the fight at 140,how does that work??

Then as floyd runs from Margarito,in steps Mosley,underdog and clearly aging and what does he do to the guy floyd utterly ran away from?Mosley takes him and cleans the ring with his a**!!!So if Mosley did it,why coulnt floyd,after all isnt floyd the greatest ever??I'm just saying!!!
                  Last edited by Bushbaby; 04-27-2009, 12:32 PM.

Comment

floyd could KO the K-sister but he still wouldn't get credit

Comment

Working...
                    X