Is Guy Fieri a douchbag???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Guy Fieri eating in slow motion while Killing Me Softly plays in the background from Addison Born on Vimeo.

I'm a certified expert on Guy Fieri and Adam Richman.

Comment

Alan Richman is THE MAN. I have no beef with Fieri....he's invented a monster that makes $ legally....but he can't carry (or fill) Richmans jockstrap.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Seriously, the guy just looks so douchie but every time his show Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives is on I can't help but watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeEhrmantraut View Post
                  he's making bank. I couldnt believe what his net worth was. unbelievable how a guy with no talent can get very far in life. just be the goofy white guy with the spiked blonde hair and you get a show on Food Network.

I can't hate on his hustle.
                  I can. It literally pisses me off douchebags like this make so much money.

Any of you see that 16 year old that stole his Lamborghini? Dude was pretty smart in how elaborate and brazen his plan was. But apparently he got a life sentence:

Last edited by ИATAS; 05-01-2016, 10:48 AM.

Comment

DDD is the greatest show ever. Been to a few spots he went to and it didn't disappoint.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeEhrmantraut View Post
                      he's making bank. I couldnt believe what his net worth was. unbelievable how a guy with no talent can get very far in life. just be the goofy white guy with the spiked blonde hair and you get a show on Food Network.

I can't hate on his hustle.
                      8.5 million, not bad. Its a good show but he's such an irritating douche.

Comment

Working...
                      X