No announcement yet.

I just got jumped by some alcoholic at the gas station

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    So I'm in the gas station, just walking around looking for a king sized "Snickers", and I accidentally bump into this bummy looking mother****er. Anyway, he demands I apologize to his him, and I'm like : "Dude, GTFO, you smell like cheap cigarettes and "Wild Irish Rose". Dude leaves the store, I buy my "Snickers", and I bounce.

I get outside and out of nowhere this guy puts a double-leg takedown on me reminiscent of a prime Georges St.Pierre, and I'm like : "WHOA!!" but it's too late because he's mounted me faster than Brianna Banks. So then he starts with the ground-and-pound, and I swear if you had been there you would've confused his skills with that of a Fedor Emelianenko.

Anyway afterwards I'm getting up from the ground ready to beat the piss out of this cheapshotting punk, but he's already bolting for his rusted out 1970 Dodge Dart, while yelling back at me : This is how we do it in the hood, b*tch!!! I ain't scared of no man!!! I wasn't raised to play that disrespect ****!!" and I'm thinking : WTF is WITH this guy!?"

Anyway he got in the car and peeled off before I could get my hands on him, as he was making the turn I yelled out and called him a mental case, to which he yelled back : "Meet me in the dome, faggot!"

WTF just happened?
    oh man I bet that guy was some sort of MANIAC!

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

or the white version of larry x.

i thought larryx was white

silly me.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        So I'm in the gas station, just walking around looking for a king sized "Snickers", and I accidentally bump into this bummy looking mother****er. Anyway, he demands I apologize to his him, and I'm like : "Dude, GTFO, you smell like cheap cigarettes and "Wild Irish Rose". Dude leaves the store, I buy my "Snickers", and I bounce.

I get outside and out of nowhere this guy puts a double-leg takedown on me reminiscent of a prime Georges St.Pierre, and I'm like : "WHOA!!" but it's too late because he's mounted me faster than Brianna Banks. So then he starts with the ground-and-pound, and I swear if you had been there you would've confused his skills with that of a Fedor Emelianenko.

Anyway afterwards I'm getting up from the ground ready to beat the piss out of this cheapshotting punk, but he's already bolting for his rusted out 1970 Dodge Dart, while yelling back at me : This is how we do it in the hood, b*tch!!! I ain't scared of no man!!! I wasn't raised to play that disrespect ****!!" and I'm thinking : WTF is WITH this guy!?"

Anyway he got in the car and peeled off before I could get my hands on him, as he was making the turn I yelled out and called him a mental case, to which he yelled back : "Meet me in the dome, faggot!"

WTF just happened?
        damn son, shouldnt have said that - you could get shot over those words....

Comment

Working...
        X