No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BScene’s 2011 Year End Awards: Prospect of The Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BScene’s 2011 Year End Awards: Prospect of The Year

Today’s always have their champions. Tomorrow’s always need more. 2011 had no shortage of candidates for the positions.

How to define a prospect is sometimes elusive. What is a serious prospect? Is it merely a fighter whose talent, to the naked eye, hints at a special future? Is it a fighter on the cusp of contention or one already sneaking into top tens? [Click Here To Read More]

If he'd of stopped both holt and campbell then i'd be more inclined to agree but they're both past it. This is a questionable decision.

Comment

i like you cliff but that's not who i'd pick

Comment

Well i dont really consider danny garcia a prospect hes been a contender, i think a prospect is like thomas dulorme, i would consider maybe gary russell jr but i think he a contender already, thomas dulorme should be prospect of the year

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i like you cliff but that's not who i'd pick
          The year-end stuff is voted on by the staff. Your regard for me is well received but irrelevant here (unless I voted for Garcia).

Comment

I think it should have gone to Khan......he is by far the best up and comer..........at least he'll be next year after his loss to Peterson, lol.

Comment

I like Danny Garcia and think he has a very good chance of beating Morales.

Comment

Working...
              X