Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Kovalev?!? Can Golovkin Survive a Stevenson blast?! Be real...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Kovalev?!? Can Golovkin Survive a Stevenson blast?! Be real...

Don't believe the hype of Ward or Kova... they just want this to happen because Golovkin would lose easily. So why not Stevenson. I'd LOVE to see Lil'G turtle up and sustain a massive Rigo style left cross ala Stevenson!

don't get shooK!

what are you smoking

Comment

Stevenson would send Lil G to another dimension.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
        Stevenson would send Lil G to another dimension.
        Wilder would send Stevenson to another dimension

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
          Wilder would send Stevenson to another dimension
          unfortunately, Wilder has nothing to do with the boxing world and its legends referring to LHW or fans wanting Lil'G facing the "winner of Kova vs Ward."

You should appreciate this. As much as I enjoy the thought of Golovkin in the ring with Kova or Ward, cmon... Kazakh Thunder wouldn't sustain that level when dude huffs and puffs going later rounds with a legacy of 160... this is why don't want Golovkin in the ring with Ward or Kova... but it's ok for you to want Brook vs Lil'G...

do you think adding weight going more rounds in two divisions up is easy after seeing how Golovkin looks in the corner between rounds at 160?

ddzzz nuts!! got emmmm!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            unfortunately, Wilder has nothing to do with the boxing world and its legends referring to LHW or fans wanting Lil'G facing the "winner of Kova vs Ward."

You should appreciate this. As much as I enjoy the thought of Golovkin in the ring with Kova or Ward, cmon... Kazakh Thunder wouldn't sustain that level when dude huffs and puffs going later rounds with a legacy of 160... this is why don't want Golovkin in the ring with Ward or Kova... but it's ok for you to want Brook vs Lil'G...

do you think adding weight going more rounds in two divisions up is easy after seeing how Golovkin looks in the corner between rounds at 160?

ddzzz nuts!! got emmmm!
            I never justified the brook fight....

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
              I never justified the brook fight....
              me neither!

Comment

The ******s are coming out.

Comment

lmfao lil triple doesnt dare to be great.

He wouldnt move up to face ward, hell he wont even go down 2 lbs to face Canelo lmfao dude is a clown who best win is Brook a Welterweight yup a 147 jumped passed 154 and went to 160 this guys is lil triple flop best win.

Comment

Imagine Golovkin vs Beterbiev, oh lawd that's a dream match up right there.

Comment

Working...
                    X