No announcement yet.

Curry........on that Jordan Kobe level?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
    If OKC did their job, these threads wouldn't even be around.
    kind of hard to do your job with a 73-9 team in your way with the number 1 and 2 best shooter starting for that team...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      kind of hard to do your job with a 73-9 team in your way with the number 1 and 2 best shooter starting for that team...
      Had them on the ropes in game 6 AND 7. It was there both times.

Sounds like not doing their job to me.

Comment

Imagine Curry with a prime Shaq at the 5.

The guy is doing what he is doing with fucking Bogut and a guy named Festus as his centers.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Hectari read an anti Kobe article in 1998 and he's sticking by it
          Chit 98 whoever wrote that article is a fortune teller. Kobe is garbage, over hyped.

I stopped watching Lakers after that diva destroyed the team and got Shaq taken out.

I was a hardcore laker fan, nothing beats the showtime era, fastbreak team play, Magic Johnson style of play is my favorite, and Curry and the Warriors play fast break basketball, speed and efficiency none of this stupid ass ball look at me stalling that Kobe, Carmelo, Lebron, Harden play.

I was even rooting for the lakers as a kid during the Ceballos, Van Excel, Eddie Jones era. I was a true hardcore LAker fan until this lame Kobe destroyed the team.

I stopped watching basketball with all this lame ass players, Warriors is a breath of fresh air.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

I stopped watching basketball with all this lame ass players, Warriors is a breath of fresh air.
            Yup nothing like 20 illegal screens a game and jacking up 30 footers just cause

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
              Yup nothing like 20 illegal screens a game and jacking up 30 footers just cause
              You referring to Kobe who gets away with flagrant fouls? and chucks the ball when he has two guys wide open on the corners and instead tries to pump fake while being double or triple teamed and shoot it instead of passing the ball?

Comment

Chit 98 whoever wrote that article is a fortune teller. Kobe is garbage, over hyped.

I stopped watching Lakers after that diva destroyed the team and got Shaq taken out.

I was a hardcore laker fan, nothing beats the showtime era, fastbreak team play, Magic Johnson style of play is my favorite, and Curry and the Warriors play fast break basketball, speed and efficiency none of this stupid ass ball look at me stalling that Kobe, Carmelo, Lebron, Harden play.

I was even rooting for the lakers as a kid during the Ceballos, Van Excel, Eddie Jones era. I was a true hardcore LAker fan until this lame Kobe destroyed the team.

You're like a guy who watched an Ali's greatest hits tape once trying to tell hardcore boxing fans about boxing today

Comment

You referring to Kobe who gets away with flagrant fouls? and chucks the ball when he has two guys wide open on the corners and instead tries to pump fake while being double or triple teamed and shoot it instead of passing the ball?
                  Kobe played too much ISO ball for my liking.

Comment

Curry is already 28 i don't think he can sustain this level for long. Hes not even top 25 right now. His numbers overall are not there. Lebron also all time is better, his numbers far superior in every category except 3's. Curry is the best shooter of all time imo. As far as Kobe hes overrated but still better then Curry. Jordan ya...... no one will be on his level his individual awards and team awards are too great for anyone to surpass now in days.

Comment

Working...
                    X