Star Wars: Battlefront 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: Battlefront 3

I see no thread for this...

Beta has just ended and full version is released in a month's time. Currently playing it on PC and my Origin name is Idolizm.

Anyone else intending on playing?

Is it Battlefront 3, I thought it was just Battlefront? My understanding is that it's a reboot and not a sequel.

Comment

Haven't played, only looked at the millions of gifs posted on r/gaming . looks beautiful

Comment

Game is beautiful, everything you'd expect from a new Star Wars game, but the gun-play is a little boring. Nothing special about each gun granted it's still the beta.

Comment

I played the beta persoanlly was looking forward to this game so much like a year I've been excited about this and I like all battlefield games and played the previous star wars battlefront games to death when i was younger

its a horrible game in my opinion ...the game is so flat,no space battle (hello this is next gen) it does everything of battlefield but worse.....its one of the most mediocre next gen cash in attempt I've seen this gen
          Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 10-17-2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

When I heard this was coming out, I went to get a PS4. All the videos that have been coming out in the past few weeks have me hyped.

Comment

If the Beta is anything to go by (probably is so close to release) this game is a turd.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                If the Beta is anything to go by (probably is so close to release) this game is a turd.
                it boggles my mind that they'd even release a beta that bad,I'm a big gamer and give games chances but this was so flat and boring,it wasn't satisfying getting kills ,I'm sure its fun playing long enough to be a jedi for a minute or two but I'm not prepared to put in the labour with the rest of the dog**** gaming they have,also they have a rifle that shoots bullets...like a ww2 gun? what were they thinking???

Comment

Wish this game had a story mode, its just a multiplayer game, n its bad ass, gameplay, graphics

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    Wish this game had a story mode, its just a multiplayer game, n its bad ass, gameplay, graphics
                    Hopefully a story mode comes as downloadable content

Comment

Working...
                    X