Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#MAYHEM: Who has more to prove on fight night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Floyd didn't deserve to win that fight and Floyd has always looked **** against guys who come in strong with that relentless pace just throwing down basically.

I think it was an injustice that Maidana never got the nod in May, he clearly deserved it more than Floyd but judges will always aim to protect one of the biggest assets to boxing.
    Maidana will need to beat this guy into a ****** or kill the POS to win.
    The majority of the media and the viewers saw it as a tight Mayweather win, not just the judges. Maybe you should look after things a little more before you state things like what you said confidently.

Comment

The funny thing is that I don't even like Mayweather because I despise his (media) personallity, but here on this forum sometimes I have to defend him because so many biased, sour grape pac tards or just simply Mayweather haters here.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        I don't think Floyd will be holding, Floyd has woken up to that BS and is coming to go toe to toe. He will leave no doubts. I see an offensive Floyd that will plant his feet and rely on his slips, counters, and reflexes. The will meet in the center of the ring and meet fire with fire.
        bad strat for floyd to adopt v chino ... basically playing right into maidana's hands by going toe to toe

Comment

Mayweather, I fully expect him to stay out of the pocket until the late rounds, once he's frustrated Maidana. I gotta feeling Chino is gonna do something stupid in this fight. He had the perfect game plan vs Floyd in the first fight but came up short, no way he gets away with that again.

Comment

Floyd TBE has everything to prove.

If this looks like the first fight, I never want to hear "I did it for da fans again"

Comment

Maidana's playing with house money. The pressure is on Floyd to fight well and look better than he did in the first fight.

Comment

floyd's gonna get knocked out. hopefully he gets a blood clot and dies in the ring. the world would be a better place.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                  Maidana's playing with house money. The pressure is on Floyd to fight well and look better than he did in the first fight.
                  This is getting me fired up!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Maidana has nothing to prove man...Floyd has to come out and dominate period
                    this is one of those very rare times i can agree with you...

floyd by giving the rematch somehow feels he needs to dispose of maidana in a more convincing way...really dominate maidana...like the way he dominated jmm at the least

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      this is one of those very rare times i can agree with you...

floyd by giving the rematch somehow feels he needs to dispose of maidana in a more convincing way...really dominate maidana...like the way he dominated jmm at the least
                      I think it's a tall order for Floyd to dominate Maidana like he did JMM. I just don't see that happening, that would be incredible.

Comment

Working...
                      X