Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mariusz Wach's "B" Sample is Also Postive For Steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope David Price Or Pulev presents a challenge for a Klitschko,they've absolutely blown every mandatory and optional away in recent memory,Wach was lamer than Haye,well he wasn't as bad as Haye but it wasn't a threat anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
      Worse than Chris Byrd, better than David Haye.
      Lol, I'm no fan of Haye but lets be real here. Haye is better in every way but chin and would undoubtedly destroy the slow as mud Wach. And the version of Wach I'm talking about is the PED cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Lol, I'm no fan of Haye but lets be real here. Haye is better in every way but chin and would undoubtedly destroy the slow as mud Wach. And the version of Wach I'm talking about is the PED cheat.
        Destroy which is knock him out? The PED'ed version of him? If Wlad had to go the distance with him, what makes you think Haye would've KO'd him? As Wlad really hit him with his best shots so often and couldn't do a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
          Destroy which is knock him out? The PED'ed version of him? If Wlad had to go the distance with him, what makes you think Haye would've KO'd him? As Wlad really hit him with his best shots so often and couldn't do a thing.
          Who said "destroy" means knockout? You can destroy a fighter by beating him silly for 12 round...which is exactly what I think Haye would do to this lumbering oaf.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Who said "destroy" means knockout? You can destroy a fighter by beating him silly for 12 round...which is exactly what I think Haye would do to this lumbering oaf.
            OK, got ya. I was just asking for your definition.

Comment

Wlad destroyed Wach and Haye,both complete shut outs on points,restricting Haye to fighting for three minutes in the final round in a desperate attempt to dupe his fans he turned up.I agree that you can destroy an opponent without dropping them period.Haye was so hopelessly outclassed he resorting to trying to milking Wlad's crotch like a calve milks it's mother.

Comment

I think that Haye is a great fighter, but he realized shortly after the fight he is not on Wlad's level.
                Adam Booth realized the same. You can see it in the every interview after the fight. (well after they stopped with toe BS)

I think that is too part of the reason Haye is going out from boxing. He'll never be good enough to beat Wlad.

Haye is a much better fighter than Wach but doesn't mean he would have an easy time with him. Haye has a problem with tall fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHaye'sToe View Post
                  Wlad destroyed Wach and Haye,both complete shut outs on points,restricting Haye to fighting for three minutes in the final round in a desperate attempt to dupe his fans he turned up.I agree that you can destroy an opponent without dropping them period.Haye was so hopelessly outclassed he resorting to trying to milking Wlad's crotch like a calve milks it's mother.
                  Yeah, I agree. But Wach isn't Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
                    So Wach joins the Klitschkos in PED usage - lets not forget that Vitali is the one who got caught first.
                    ???? He never got caught, he admitted to taking them to recover for the Olympics..

Nice try though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                      ???? He never got caught, he admitted to taking them to recover for the Olympics..

Nice try though.
                      He did get caught. He tested positive and was booted from the Ukranian team. His story is suspect as well. He says he took them to heal an injury and than he says he didn't know what he was taking. Really? Does any really believe a highly educated man like this had no idea what he was taking? A man who just 4 years later got a PhD in sports science?

Comment

Working...
                      X