Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara-Molina, SHO is asking for this fight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    No he didn't.

Lara just didn't throw much, You need get out here with the excuses. Lara was fine.

He got outboxed.

I imagine the fight will look very much the same. Lara is gonna have to take more chances.
    Lets bet on the fight then...

Comment

Please keep Molina off my TV. That's all I ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
        Yes he did and Lara was sick, so I'm looking forward to c a fight with a healthy Lara...
        No need for the excuses, fam. Lara lost that fight, and Molina was coming off a long lay off as well.
        The thing is, i only had Molina winning by 1-2 rds and he fought his guts out...i got Lara taking a UD this time around, because we saw the best Molina had to offer in that fight, and didnt see much of Lara

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          lol. With these excuses.

Did he leave the oven on too? Did he walk into a door before the fight?

You're a very sad fan.
          Read my posts and you will find out that I'm not a fanatic, did he trained for that fight, no he didn't because his trainer was with Rigondeaux, is it Molina's fault? Of course not, Did he have an infected tooth 3 days before the fight? Yes he did, is it Molina's fault? Of course not, but other fighter would had cancel the fight, he didn't, he went ahead with the fight anyway, if you think we are going to see a repeat, you in for a big surprise and if it is in fact a repeat, then I'm the one in for a big surprise... That's why I'm saying that I'm looking forward to see how a healthy Lara looks against his nemesis.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            /thread
            lara don't want none......

Comment

Lara lost the first fight.

Lol @ all these excuses, as if Molina didn't have things going against him either.

And, then Lara straight up said, that he doesn't want none of Molina...Showtime wants this fight, from Lara own mouth he doesn't want.

So it's other a big name next or another Ronald Hearns. Molina is not enough reward for the risk that spoiler brings.

Comment

Molina is not a tv/fan friendly fighter, why would anyone want to watch him fight.

Comment

Lara really has no other choice. Nobody else is going to fight him.

Comment

Lara needs to stop ducking Molina...

Molina is coming off giving Kirkland a schooling.

make it happen

Comment

Has anyone ever watched a Molina fight outside of Kirkland? The hugging is not normal for him. He's usually a fun fighter to watch. After all the criticism he got, I doubt he would fight like that again. He even said so as much.

I wish megaupload was still around because I can't seem to find his fights against Chavez and Alvarado anywhere.
                      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 05-25-2012, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X