No announcement yet.

For first time since Depression, more Mexicans leave U.S. than enter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Suck us dry then go home fcking lovely of them.A true american sticks it out helps his country i guess they were what we thought all along.
    But they're not Yanks, so they might as well go be jobless in their own country.

Comment

Comment

why are ***gets complaining about this i thought thats what you wanted

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
          if they leave they get shitted on, if they stay they get shitted on

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
            Im not complaining, Im celebrating border control and extraction of illegals.

Comment

They've realized that living as second-class citizens isn't worth the increasingly slim chance of a better future. America used to be great because Americans used to be good. Now that Americans stopped being good, it doesn't make sense to give everything up to be a part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
                They've realized that living as second-class citizens isn't worth the increasingly slim chance of a better future. America used to be great because Americans used to be good. Now that Americans stopped being good, it doesn't make sense to give everything up to be a part of it.
                what era are you referring to?

Comment

now lets say 2 years pass and illegal immigration has all but stopped, the remaining illegal immigrants have dwindeled down to less then 1 million, the recession is over in america and the economy is growing at record breaking speeds.

can we blame everything on illegal immigrants?

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
                    Border control Baby.

Arizona is leading the way.

You already have California though. Might as well just make it Mexcio. Them fruits down there will never change.
                    No sir Arpaio is about to get voted out. He was the biggest reason why illegals leave arizona. I am voting that racist old nazi outta there. We dont need people like him . illegals are leaving but there are still having babies that are american citizens. so you better get used to the fact that one day you will have to push 2 for english

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      No sir Arpaio is about to get voted out. He was the biggest reason why illegals leave arizona. I am voting that racist old nazi outta there. We dont need people like him . illegals are leaving but there are still having babies that are american citizens. so you better get used to the fact that one day you will have to push 2 for english
                      I think your confused.

no one has a problem with spanish speaking people and no one has a problem with american born people with a hispanic ethnicity.

the issue here is that people are in the united states illegally and that there is nearly 500% more hispanic people here illegally then all the other groups of illegals immigrants combined.

Comment

Working...
                      X