Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Presidential Election Poll, Mitt Romney Vs Obama, Who is taking this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Early Presidential Election Poll, Mitt Romney Vs Obama, Who is taking this?

Early Presidential Election Poll, Mitt Romney Vs Obama, Who is taking this?

Although not definite, At the moment it does look like Romney is going to win the Republican Nomination.

Obama is beating romney in 80% of the early polls.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...bama-1171.html

Who do you think is going to win?

Our current President, Barack Obama vs Private Equity Mega Millionaire Mitt Romney..
    Barack Obama
    73.33%
    Mitt Romney
    16.67%
    3rd Party Candidate
    6.67%
    I have no opinion on this matter at this point.
    3.33%

Romney is going to have to go with message, instead of all out attacks on Obama. He might smash Newt in the primaries using the negative attack flood tactic, but that won't work against Obama.

Obama 115-113.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Romney is going to have to go with message, instead of all out attacks on Obama. He might smash Newt in the primaries using the negative attack flood tactic, but that won't work against Obama.

Obama 115-113.
      Exactly ... but it will be an KO election -- Romney goes down early. The fact that he's a Flip-Flopping Mormon is a major turn-off for the Repub base. But he is the lesser of two evils {Newt vs Romney} and no way is Newt getting the nod.

Comment

Nobody on the right beats Obama.

Period.

Mark my words, if need be.

Comment

3rd party.

Gary Johnson interferes, hits both with a chair shot and takes over the throne, setting a record for vetoed bills, gaining infamous heel status.

Nah, it will be close. Mitt Romney's rhetoric and stance on foreign policy will not exploit Obama's weak Leftist Anti-War base who don't like him. They will either stay home or vote for him again. This thing will split down 50-50 with Obama's 50 slightly bigger, edging it out as Sweat Pea said.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Nobody on the right beats Obama.

Period.

Mark my words, if need be.
            I just don't see the two guys on the top of the Republican side beating Obama. There is a lot of disenfranchised former voters that might vote the other way, but I don't see the "Anybody but Obama" camp having that much pull. That whole camp, and their "We're more more American then you." shtick is old.

Really? You live in fucking bum fuck Alaska, and you really think you know how this country runs?

Comment

romeny is going to get curb stomped. and I'm not a fan of either.

Comment

Gingrich and Romney are already throwing big dirt at each other while Obama sits and chooses what weapons to use. Too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                  Gingrich and Romney are already throwing big dirt at each other while Obama sits and chooses what weapons to use. Too easy.
                  And its going to get a lot dirtier because Newt isn't going to concede until the very end. So, by the time the Presidential debates start, Obama is going to be loaded with ammo to take Romney down. And if Romney starts flip-flopping during the debates ... its going to be a cake-walk back to the White House.

Comment

The fact that Gingrich is even "in" the contest just shows you how pathetic the Republican side of the ticket is.

Honestly speaking, I don't even know why an election is going to take place other than to satiate America's love of "the process". As far as I'm concerned, you could just tell everybody on the right to just pack their bags and come back in 2016, when they (hopefully) have all of their collective **** in one pile.

Comment

Working...
                    X