Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Haye even beat Chambers, Ademek or Arreola?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arreola doesn’t take the sport seriously enough to come into shape to fight Haye which is why I think out of the aforementioned three fighters that would be the easiest fight for Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      No you don't watch boxing. Have you even seen Eddie Chambers vs Alexander Dimitrenko? Both of them would beat Haye. He ain't that skilled. All he has is speed and power, Chamber's is quicker then him.

Have you even ever seen Adamek or Arreola fight nevertheless have seen them fight each other or Arreola-Vital.

I don't know ***** about boxing because I ain't huggin' Pacman's nuts? **** outta here.
      Hahahaha I get that all the time. I am mocking pac I am not a fan. I was just messing around anyways. I give hay just a 40% chance of beating eather brother.

Comment

Yeah he could, but so could they. They're all very dangerous fights for all four men. Of the three, I'd actually pick Chambers to lay a schooling on Haye. He's just as fast, a much better boxer and has a much better defence, not to mention having the vastly greater experience at heavyweight against top opponents (yeah Haye has the WBA belt, whoop de doo). Honestly this is the type of fight that would really have exposed a lot of the limitations Haye has as a fighter, which is why the two never even crossed paths.

Adamek is a fifty fifty fight. Adamek gets hit big and stunned in pretty much every fight, by guys with a hell of a lot less handspeed and power than Haye possesses. He also almost always comes back to win. The guy's tough and has guts, but more importantly has the intelligence to make adjustments to win him the fight. But I have a hard time seeing him survive if he gets caught by Haye. I can also see him outboxing and knocking out Haye if he survives an early round onslaught.

Arreola's just crap, but he's tough and can punch and just keeps on coming. Haye shouldn't have any problems developing a gameplan to beat him since he only fights one way, but sticking to that gameplan in the face of the pressure that Arreola brings will be the question. But I'd favour Haye here. I think he'd approach this fight much like the Valuev one and stay on the outside exploding with the odd bomb or two and making Arreola look foolish (not that hard to do really).

Comment

power= haye

speed= haye

in and out movement= haye

agility= haye

footwork= haye

haye will end the career of wlad, i will be bumping this thread when haye finishes wlad

haye is so so much better, wlad is not near his class at all. haye is going to make wlad look like a bum

Comment

Chambers has pretty good speed,but not much power,Haye is better than him in every way and would prove that if they ever fought,he would stop chambers quicker and more entertaining than wlad did.

Adamek would be more techincal of a match up,but arreola showed that even his lard arse could catch and wobble adamek,so haye doesnt have that much trouble countering adamek and putting him on the floor for the 10 count,although adamek has good heart so he would go down a good few times.

Arreola's come forward style and power would probably pose the most danger to haye,but hayes speed and fast counters would bring him the win,and by tko i would believe.Arreola walks right into big right hands aslong as it takes for him to eat one to many and not be able to lug himself of the floor.

Ide very much like haye to carry on even should he beat both klitschkos,ide like him to have atleast 1 mega fight in vegas,any 1 of 3 opponents would be fine for a big US fight.

I want Haye to have 1 fight somewhere special in the UK ,like Wembley,but ide imagine if he beats which ever k bro he fights first,he will hold all the cards to demand they face him in England anyway.

Ide also think it would be pretty awesome if Haye had a title defence in Texas stadium pacs been fighting at,and also to maybe have a throw back fight of eithe rumble in the jungle 2 or thrilla in manilla 2!.

Comment

Not sure about Arreola because Haye hasn't been tested at heavyweight. Barrett hurt him. I'd say it's a 50/50 fight with Arreola and Chambers would probably UD him. Adamek would also be 50/50 in my opinion.

Until Haye fights a live body and isn't in retreat mode the entire fight we'll never know who he can or cannot beat.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                power= haye

speed= haye

in and out movement= haye

agility= haye

footwork= haye

haye will end the career of wlad, i will be bumping this thread when haye finishes wlad

haye is so so much better, wlad is not near his class at all. haye is going to make wlad look like a bum
                Will you bump this thread when the exact opposite happens?

Comment

I would pick Haye over all 3 of them.

People love to **** on him, but Haye is just a tough matchup for this crop of Heayweights. He's the fastest heavyweight (sans Chambers), has great power, solid footwork, pretty good head movement, timing, counter punching, and extensive experience from a World class amateur background.

I don't see him blowing either of them out or having an fight, but if the matchups were made, I'd pick Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
                    Chambers has pretty good speed,but not much power,Haye is better than him in every way and would prove that if they ever fought,he would stop chambers quicker and more entertaining than wlad did.
                    Defence? Counter punching? Boxing ability? Watch any of Chambers's non-Klitschko fights and see how rarely he gets hit clean. Watch also how easily he lands crisp lightning quick counter punches on opponents' chins, guys like Povetkin whom he outboxed for long stretches of their fight.

I wouldn't say I find Chambers massively entertaining but I can't deny his skills. He's one of the best heavies outside of the Klits at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                      I think he'd have a hard enough time with Samuel Peter or even somebody green like Helenius. Audley Harrison probably isn't even top 20 heavyweight. Don't make me make a top 20 heavyweight list or I might commit suicide because that's absolutely terrible LMAO I still think Eddie Chambers and Adamek would out box the ***** outta him and Arreola would outmuscle him.

He won't KO Klitschko because he don't have the chin or toughness or even the style to beat him. In order to beat Wlad you aggressive power and be constantly in his grill making him fight a fight he doesn't like at his pace. Dictate the pace with your power and maybe you can make him fade later in the fight.

Haye likes to be a counterpuncher kinda but he's not even good at that. He'll be circling around while Wlad out jabs him to win rounds untill he puts Haye in a coma with a landed right hand. It's up to Wlad how long this fight has to last if you ask me.
                      You are a f@cking first class turd. Well done.

Comment

Working...
                      X