This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dice View Post
    Wow, you are not very bright, now are you? Please read AND comprehend my post first.

PS. What am I doing arguing with a religious person, I am better off explaining a wall that it is actually a flower then explaining a religious person the basics of sociology.

Comment

last i heard christianity was growing fast in china and was starting to pwn again in africa. not that i care too much,

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
        last i heard Christianity was growing fast in china and was starting to pwn again in africa. not that i care too much,
        Christianity ain't doing **** in Africa. Islam and Christianity are 50/50 in Africa now. Within 15 years it will be 85/15.

Comment

Islam will become the number one religion in the world soon

Within 15 years most if not all of Africa will convert to Islam. Islam is also growing in the African American community. Many AA people feel Islam is the way to regain their culture and they love the brother. Unlike Christianity where you have churches based on race

Many of Britain’s elite have converted to Islam. Rumours were Princesses of Wales did and they had her killed. Islam is also the fastest growing religion in India. Chinese Muslims are also growing, Western converts are converting to Islam in record numbers,

What will happen when Islam is the number religion in the world??

Seems like Islam is shrinking in the Black American community, it had it's heyday decades ago.

Around the world Christianity is still the fastest growing religion if you are counting living converts rather than people who are born into the religion.

You wouldn't believe this guys convert numbers, and he's just one of millions of missionaries around the world.

Last edited by res; 11-04-2009, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Christianity ain't doing **** in Africa. Islam and Christianity are 50/50 in Africa now. Within 15 years it will be 85/15.
            http://www.orthodoxytoday.org/articl...erahAfrica.php

six million muslims convert to christianity each year.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post

You wouldn't believe this guys convert numbers
              Seems like Islam is shrinking in the Black American community, it had it's heyday decades ago.
              Nation of Islam isn’t considered to be a part Islam. It was more of a black movement to counter the racist white Christians.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/worl.../01/2003457334

Around the world Christianity is still the fastest growing religion if you are counting living converts rather than people who are born into the religion.
              According to Brittanica, Islam has the highest conversion rate in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
                http://www.orthodoxytoday.org/articl...erahAfrica.php

six million muslims convert to christianity each year.

yep, see my videos above

once again, that is just one man.

Comment

Nation of Islam isn’t considered to be a part Islam. It was more of a black movement to counter the racist white Christians.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/worl.../01/2003457334

According to Brittanica, Islam has the highest conversion rate in the world.
                  Brittanica? LOL

How the heck would they know what's happening on the ground in the mission field? Do they audit every ministry? or go through the jungles and deserts of the third world looking for converts?

What are their numbers by the way?
                  if they don't have any, it makes it even more suspicious.

Comment

So, a few rich people in one article counts as 'many'?

Comment

Didier Drogba is Catholic.

Comment

Working...
                      X