No announcement yet.

Donald Trump : Hillary Clinton's biggest fanboy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by samouraï View Post
    Hillary does suck and everything, but she's still better than what literally would be a joke president. Trump's been nothing but a punchline for years. It's a shame Bernie didn't beat her, but maybe he'll be able to use some of his leverage to pull her in his direction a bit more.

Trump supporters really are the bottom of the barrel. The few I've met and talked to have been shockingly stupid. Hard to believe they can even put their clothes on themselves.
    the irony is so ****ing strong here. please go to youtube and type in California (where you're from) trump rally protests.
    Last edited by John Barron; 06-12-2016, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      the irony is so ****ing strong here. please go to youtube and type in California (where you're from) trump rally protests.
      It's not ironic that other people are stupid too, dude.

Comment

It's not ironic that other people are stupid too, dude.
        they're bernie supporters, you're a bernie supporter.

Comment

they're bernie supporters, you're a bernie supporter.
          Every candidate has stupid supporters and supporters that do stupid things. It's rare that a candidate has only stupid supporters. Trump is literally dominating the simpleton vote - check the polls.

Comment

Every candidate has stupid supporters and supporters that do stupid things. It's rare that a candidate has only stupid supporters. Trump is literally dominating the simpleton vote - check the polls.
            stop, bernie supporter, the irony is killing me.

Comment

• the rich and the dumb as* hillbillies of our sociaty(U.S.) are the ones backing
              the trump. thankfully the hillbilly cornpones doent read and don't vote.
              it will be a landslide for hilary.

Comment

it's not paranoia, it's very well placed considering what your SJW heroes have said over the years.

/cringe
                No, it's paranoia. As evidenced by the fact that when confronted with it you immediately went on the attack with an ad hominem and retorted with an idiotic meme instead of arguing your position.

I thought you conservatives always chided liberals for not sticking to topic?

he claims he would release it after the audit is complete.
                If he's really being audited then why doesn't he just release his IRS letter stating so?

Also, why was it okay for Nixon to release his taxes when he was under audit but not Trump?

oh wow, a special interest from New York playing up to a New York politician. mind blowing discovery here, bringer.
                So you're going with the Trump campaign's "it was for good business deals" narrative, then?

Okay, then tell me what business Trump was involved in during Clinton's tenure as a senator?

(Hint : It wasn't domestic real estate...)

Furthermore, why was he backing Bill Clinton long before Hillary ever held any position other than first lady?

do you remember jeb bush's $130 million dollar campaign? money don't get you votes. trump's campaign has been under budget and ahead of schedule.
                I do.

Do you remember Jeb Bush being the brother of the most incompetent president since Nixon and literally selling guacamole bowls on his website as a means of fundraising?

Far different from the robust political machine of Clinton's camp.

your desperation honestly isn't worth addressing. - this thread is mostly chicken feed for people like 4corners who think walls are racist.
                "I can't refute anything you say, so here's an excuse to not continue the conversation!"

BTFO.

Comment

• Clinton camp releases first official general election ad

Trump BTFO'd.

Comment

• This is sad. So you think that because a prominent business man/socialite donating and giving good marks to an acquaintance somehow delegitimize's his claims against the VERY corrupt Clinton family?
                    You do know he's donated to both sides of the isle? He's donated more to democrats because he's been more of a socially liberal person having to cojale with a largely liberal dominated environment.
                    I don't really get what your trying to prove here. Its largely public knowledge that he's had a relationship with the Clinton's through the years. What we know now is it was merely a marketing ploy he used to associate with people in power. The true weakness is actually mirrored towards the Clinton's who are completely spineless, giving access to people through the donations they gave.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      Clinton camp releases first official general election ad

Trump BTFO'd.

What were you watching? All I saw was political bulli**** acting like she's America's saving grace. I mean HELLO? She's the one who blames every corruption allegation affiliated with her and Bill to right wing conspiracy theorist

Comment

Working...
                      X