No announcement yet.

Impressed by AJ? I am sure as heck not!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
    Lol hopefully this tones down the hype, there's no way that he's ready for the top level. Tyson Fury is so far ahead of anyone else it's not funny.
    That's all I'm saying, people are ****ing comparing him to Klitschko and Fury already it's ludicrous.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      Well he's still developing. I think he's pretty impressive.
      He's pretty much the same age as Fury, I don't mind calling him a prospect coming up, etc

But when these ******s start comparing him to the top dogs makes me

Comment

Whyte's being badly underrated here.

He has a great chin, and can punch. I'd rank him #4 british heavyweight behind Fury, Haye, and now Joshua. He beats Chisora in my opinion (a fight i'd really like to see).

The only American heayweight i see beating Whyte is Wilder...and even then, it would be a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr1fter View Post
          Whyte's being badly underrated here.

He has a great chin, and can punch. I'd rank him #4 british heavyweight behind Fury, Haye, and now Joshua. He beats Chisora in my opinion (a fight i'd really like to see).

The only American heayweight i see beating Whyte is Wilder...and even then, it would be a close fight.
          Jennings would beat both of them right now

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
            That's all I'm saying, people are ****ing comparing him to Klitschko and Fury already it's ludicrous.
            Wasn't he saying he could beat Klitschko or something?

He's got no chance against Klitschko right now and he'll never be able to beat Fury. Fury has probably got a nice 5-10 years of unchallenged dominance ahead of him.

Comment

NSB Golden Formula:
              any KO artist KOs someone later than usual -> EXPOSED!!!!!!!
              trust me, i am an nsb poster. i know this formula works.

Comment

Atm Fury, Wilder, Klitschko, Povetkin, Haye and Jennings would beat Joshua.

Comment

You're comparing a prospect to champions and ex-champions because....

Comment

He is overhyped yes

but with only 15 fights under his belt and the first time he's been past 4 rounds, his flaws were exposed

Still work in progress, no way on the level people made him out to be.

If he can sort out his jab, and learn to fight more like Lennox and less like Tyson, he will do well.

But he needs more rounds under his belt.

I'm 50/50 on him so far

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      You're comparing a prospect to champions and ex-champions because....
                      Because if you kept track of this thread, the amount of attention Joshua is getting "he beats klitschko and wilder, etc" needs to stop.

Comment

Working...
                      X