No announcement yet.

Matthew Stafford vs Andrew Luck?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeyJoeJoee View Post
    Big Ben has been having an unbelievable season - 6 TD games in the past two weeks? That's silly.

Luck gets hit just as much, if not more than Big Ben - I THINK. I thought I heard that Luck has been hit more than any other QB in the league. Then again, he's also dropped back to pass more than any other QB in the league (again, I think so).

I'm going to favor Luck for MVP, though. I think he'll break Manning's yardage record.

Ya one of the two.

Honorable mention to Gronk but when have we seen a TE as MVP. He's a monster.

Just a beastly football player. (Off topic.)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

luck would have been in the superbowl by now if he had some of the loaded rosters that stafford has been afforded.

luck took a two win team and led them to the playoffs.

as a rookie. he doesnt get enough credit for that.

put luck as the starting qb of the texans, bengals, cards, cowboys, niners (kapernick is a bust waiting to happen in any minute) seahawks, and they go to the superbowl. heck put luck in with the vikings or browns and they go the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyJoeJoee View Post
        I agree that Stafford has top 8ish talent, even if he doesn't always play up to that. He came out of college a lot younger than Luck, and he's had a few unlucky breaks with injuries.

And you are right - Stafford helps Johnson just like Johnson helps Stafford. And now with a legit number two in Golden Tate, Stafford is proving himself evne more.
        Respect to you for recognizing Stafford. Not many do. Dude gets ignored like he's a bottom 10 QB or some ****. He suffered two season ending collarbone breaks to start his career and is still quietly off to one of the best statistical starts by an NFL QB in league history. And he's only freaking 26.

Now also, I 100% understand that individual stats don't mean **** unless you're doing something with them when it counts (the playoffs). That's the next step he needs to take.

Comment

Working...
        X