No announcement yet.

Drinking vs Smoking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking vs Smoking

The question is not which suits your interest better but which would you rather be around as a sober friend..a loud mouth drunk who has no self control or a slow spaced out stoner who only catches half of the questions you ask and are forced to repeat yourself..

Ive met both, and true drunks are pretty reserved.

While I like weed and prefer it/think it's safer then Alcohol, stoners are annoying as hell.

Comment

true drunks come with age so unless you only kick it with old heads your stuck with the other group ... smokers im a smoker but i know what you mean i was trying to quit at one point and being around a slow mofo gets annoying

Comment

I guess it depends what kind of drunk you're with, but if it's the loud mouth, wants to knock everybody out type then it's a tough choice. I suppose the stoner, hell some stoners can drop some pretty deep and profound knowledge/wisdom from time to time.

A word of advice, never chill with anybody completely hopped up on adderalls.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
          The question is not which suits your interest better but which would you rather be around as a sober friend..a loud mouth drunk who has no self control or a slow spaced out stoner who only catches half of the questions you ask and are forced to repeat yourself..
          questions asked by a stoner like righteous could mentally stimulate a companion unlike a loud drunk...

Comment

and yes... ive seen a cirrhotic liver and a wasted pair of lungs in person... cancerous lungs>>cirrhotic liver

Comment

the stoner.. the hardest people to babysit from my experience are drunk mofos ...even i dont like me when im drunk , lol

Comment

If I'm drinking I'd rather be around drunks. If I'm smoking I would rather be around stoners. If I'm doing neither I would rather be around smokers so I can get passively high.

I also find drunk people pretty unbearable if I'm not drunk myself.

Comment

stoner hands down.

they might say some dumb ****, actually they most certainly will. if they are young they might act as the stereotypical stoner which is usually annoying although it can be comical at rare instances.

of course you may have to repeat yourself too, not too bad imo all in all. the only thing that would really annoy me is that for whatever reason i cant get high myself.

being sober around drunks is a nightmare though. you still have to repeat yourself, they will say dumb **** too only less comical. in addition to that they will be loud, possibly violent and just a danger to themselves.

at the end of the day you can leave somebody stoned 90% of the time unless they are completely high out of their mind. its far more common having to baby sit a drunk though since they will lose their ability to make reasonable choices on their own rather easily.

Comment

Working...
                  X