No announcement yet.

Donaire: Memo also on Arces Side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    yah you're probably right..it could be arum who said no..conte said "they" and didn't clarify. i assumed he meant arce's team.

he's been an advisor to VADA just like he was an advisor to USADA and WADA.
    So hes an advisor which means he understands the testing methods much more than Memo? But hes clean now and Memo is still dirty? These excuses are getting out of hand

Comment

thats a good move by donaire ! memo is destroying the sport with his anticks !

Comment

well he saw what happened to pac...and knowing heredia was helping marquez for all of that has donaire feeling extra worried. i don't blame him. who knows what heredia does with his athletes.
        Donaire is a fool if he is worried because he shouldn't have taken the fight. And Donaire is exposing himself in that he's showing the problem with him being the only one doing year-round testing. While Donaire is trying to prove he's clean, he has no idea if his opponent is clean or not because they aren't taking the same random testing. And the entire point of implementing random testing is to protect BOTH fighters. Makes no sense if only one fighter is doing it, defeats the purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
          So? Conte is on Donaire's side. And don't give me that Donaire is willing to do tests B.S when I've heard from Pacquiao/Donaire fans that "undetectable PED's" exist. Funny how this was never an issue until Filipino's National Hero was KTFO.
          What are you talking about? Donaire its the only P4P fight to commits to year-round random drug testing

Comment

yah but is he working for conte now? conte isn't the self-described chemist who made undetectable PEDs, and who snitched his way out of serving time....and never learned his lesson.
            So by your logic because he went to jail for his crime he is the better man?! And yes Conte was called the "Mad Scientist" for years when BALCO got popped and he proudly wore that hat.

Went to jail so learned his lesson...LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Are you sure it was Arce's team, or was it Bob Arum who said no to testing? Just like he did for Pac-Marquez IV?
              Why would Bob say no to it, because either way Donaire is being tested year round, so this would only prevent Arce from being tested. And im pretty sure he doesnt want Arce to win

Comment

So what Donaire has Conte and Arce has Memo should be an even fight both have great supliments and neither has failed any drug tests

Comment

just because he advises doesn't mean that heredia isn't on top of things either lol...was heredia advising USADA and WADA when he was helping olympic athletes like marion jones cheat the tests...plus conte isn't the one who is being all secretive...we know many of the boxers that conte has helped recently (i.e. donaire, rios, ward, zab judah, etc.)..did conte change his name to conceal his identity? why is heredia so secretive about who he is helping? only reason we know about marquez is through 24/7 and i think the only reason we know about arce is because marquez said he larned of heredia through arce...heredia is shady as ****...
                  HAHAHA!!! Kid just stop! You obviously dont know what you talking about!

By the way Conte snitched out Jones just so you know

Comment

What a piece of trash. Basically calling Marquez a cheat as well. I hope he gets put to sleep like pac..... Gonna enjoy seeing all the photoshops lol

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Why would Bob say no to it, because either way Donaire is being tested year round, so this would only prevent Arce from being tested. And im pretty sure he doesnt want Arce to win
                      That's not a strong argument. Bob said no to testing for Pac vs. JMM 4 and I doubt he wanted Marquez to win...
                      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-11-2012, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X