Fans Of Fallout, Baldurs Gate etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans Of Fallout, Baldurs Gate etc

Check this out, Project Eternity

It's a game being created by a bunch of guys that worked on fallout 1 and 2, Baldurs Gate, Planescape and Icewind Dale, it will feature those old school mechanics and top down, isometric style but all brought up to date in HD

Screenshot

It's being funded on kickstarter, so basically its a fan funded game and so far has $2,873,540 of funding, for the more funding they get they are adding more and more features, this looks like it will be awesome

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...y/posts/325242

Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 10-17-2012, 03:10 AM.

Speaking of this, Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition is coming out in November.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      Yes, I am also looking forward to that game too.

The other one that was on kickstarter was a new Broken sword game, which looks like it'll be awesome, and they also green-lit beneath a steel sky 2. The half like remake has been partially released too....

For fans of classic games from the 90's-early 00's it's a great time.

Comment

Is this going to be PC only as I'm assuming?

Might get me back into playing PC games. I just hope it's not a giant disappointment like 'Diablo III" was.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Might get me back into playing PC games. I just hope it's not a giant disappointment like 'Diablo III" was.
          yeah PC only.

I can't see it being ****, the guys involved really are masters of the craft, it's like an RPG developers all stars team.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Check this out, Project Eternity

It's a game being created by a bunch of guys that worked on fallout 1 and 2, Baldurs Gate, Planescape and Icewind Dale, it will feature those old school mechanics and top down, isometric style but all brought up to date in HD

Screenshot

It's being funded on kickstarter, so basically its a fan funded game and so far has $2,873,540 of funding, for the more funding they get they are adding more and more features, this looks like it will be awesome

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...y/posts/325242

Nice!! Thanks for the info bro.

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
            Yup. I'm excited for that one.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Yea Diablo 3 was nowhere near as good as Diablo 2. Only beat it once and got bored in trying to do the same over and over and over. Looks nice in 3D but it couldn't save it.

Comment

I am a fan of original fallouts. there is a game in development right now called Wasteland 2.

Wasteland 1 was the spiritual predecessor of original fallouts. that's the game that I am anticipating.

Comment

Th kickstarter project closed today, with Paypal pledges the project raised over 4 million dollars, which means the mega dungeon will be 15 levels deep, a second mega city will be added, the game will be fully orchestrated plus more enhancements

Comment

Working...
                X