Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the "moth theory" that is used to buttress evolution, a hoax?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
    Natural selection is the mechanism that drives evolution. The two are directly related. Evolution is the direct result of natural selection, you cannot have natural selection without evolution. They're inseparable.

THis is what I was trying to explain to Sir Flabbers!

Environmental demands lead to small changes in the population, which in turn causes small, gradual changes in the gene pool, which drives variation within the species, and over hundreds of thousands, millions, and even tens of millions of years CAN lead to speciation. . . It all starts with natural selection (which is continuously at work in nature). . .

I admit I'm not the best person to try to explain how evolution works, and how to "prove" it to somebody who is clever like Flabbers, and will constantly throw a new question into the equation as to try and confuse you. . . The inquisitive type. . Which is good, because this brings about de

Hopefully some of you have a background in biology, or the sciences. . . Or a better understanding of the anatomy, and what have you of the animal kingdom.

I was hoping he could find a better understanding in here. In hopes others could clarify, and explain it better.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      Hahaha what Shaun'ster said. . . She has the cutest, sexiest voice ever. . And she squels, and shrieks so sexy whenn riding a dildo. . . it's so feminine, high-pitched, and timid and innocent sounding.

She has a nice ass too. . And I think she has a cute face. . .

I understand my taste in girls isn't the same as others, though.

I sometimes think girls who just have that average cute look about them are sexier than these super model type girls. Not in all cases, though.
      what's her name?

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
        what's her name?
        Baby Zelda.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          THis is what I was trying to explain to Sir Flabbers!

Environmental demands lead to small changes in the population, which in turn causes small, gradual changes in the gene pool, which drives variation within the species, and over hundreds of thousands, millions, and even tens of millions of years CAN lead to speciation. . . It all starts with natural selection (which is continuously at work in nature). . .

I admit I'm not the best person to try to explain how evolution works, and how to "prove" it to somebody who is clever like Flabbers, and will constantly throw a new question into the equation as to try and confuse you. . . The inquisitive type. . Which is good, because this brings about de

Hopefully some of you have a background in biology, or the sciences. . . Or a better understanding of the anatomy, and what have you of the animal kingdom.

I was hoping he could find a better understanding in here. In hopes others could clarify, and explain it better.
          I'd sooner believe in a religious god than evolution.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X