Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was David Haye so afraid of Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haye attacked him even when Chisora had all his crew with him.

They are both knobheads and that is the main thing.

Comment

You can forgive Chisora for his indiscretion... he musta forgot how fast David Haye is when letting his hands go.. He clocked him with the bottle combo before Chisora even knew he got hit.. Kind of how Vitali got clocked in close quarters... i must admit i wish that was Vitali with the bottle combo.. but i guess Haye owed the Klitschko's for all the aggravation he put them through & he NOW has earned his fight with Vitali instead of begging for it like he was doing before Chisora stepped to him. He got Vitali's respect & now Vitali will walk away with 2 grudge matches in a row sending both English pretenders to his throne to the canvas in succession... the order doesn't matter.... whomever gets less of a suspension is NEXT in line.. Vitali will make both of them pay for embarassing the Klitschko name brand in front of there worshipping German fans.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
        You can forgive Chisora for his indiscretion... he musta forgot how fast David Haye is when letting his hands go.. He clocked him with the bottle combo before Chisora even knew he got hit.. Kind of how Vitali got clocked in close quarters... i must admit i wish that was Vitali with the bottle combo.. but i guess Haye owed the Klitschko's for all the aggravation he put them through & he NOW has earned his fight with Vitali instead of begging for it like he was doing before Chisora stepped to him. He got Vitali's respect & now Vitali will walk away with 2 grudge matches in a row sending both English pretenders to his throne to the canvas in succession... the order doesn't matter.... whomever gets less of a suspension is NEXT in line.. Vitali will make both of them pay for embarassing the Klitschko name brand in front of there worshipping German fans.
        ??Chisora didnt come close to hitting the canvas

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          ??Chisora didnt come close to hitting the canvas
          Vitali now KNOWS what Derek is about & will react accordingly constructing a game plan that will send him face first to the canvas... this i can assure you... think Rahman vs Lewis II & you'll be onto something.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
            Chisora said he would slap david, and because he allready slaped vilaly and spit wlad in his face like a ****ing lunatic we all know he is mentaly il enourgh to do just about enything.

Chisora with his whole crew behind him (looking like all bad intensions) walks up to david and slams his skull in to davids trying to scare him.

But chisora`s plan backfires miserably because instead of scaring haye, haye turns into hulk and starts kicking ass street style until chisora and his crew are left brushed and beaten.

The bully and his team of bullys got what the deserved .

Haye might normaly be a ass but here he was a ****ing hero
            Reading these comments are funny as ****...they had bad intentions, and Haye was scared as soon as chisora said he was coming his way David got a lil scared...but when he got close, Haye had enough, and whooped everybody's ass...Haye won so many fans that night, he should get back to fighting and get some of these heavyweight names under his belt...he's wasting his youth and prime years, while Floyd is edging out his legacy and getting older by the day

Comment

Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post
              That vid is funny as hell....yall are some damn fools

Comment

Working...
              X