Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To my married posters,when did you realize she was THE ONE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    As a man we deal with a lot of women in our lives,so how did you know the one you stuck with was the one?what stood out about her?
    Her azz! I cannot lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      There's no such thing as "The One", that's BS that the media and people say to make everything a fantasy and fairy tail.

The truth is, marriage and relationships are hard work. You need to find someone you have many things in common with and you get a long well. Then it takes hard work to keep a marriage working.
      it's all about working as a team, understanding each other and at times just saying yes dear! to end any arguments and most important always let your wife/girlfriend know you still in love with her.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        it's all about working as a team, understanding each other and at times just saying yes dear! to end any arguments and most important always let your wife/girlfriend know you still in love with her.
        your best post ever. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          As a man we deal with a lot of women in our lives,so how did you know the one you stuck with was the one?what stood out about her?
          when you stop thinking you stuck with her and start appreciating her.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            your best post ever. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              This is true

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                There's no such thing as "The One", that's BS that the media and people say to make everything a fantasy and fairy tail.

The truth is, marriage and relationships are hard work. You need to find someone you have many things in common with and you get a long well. Then it takes hard work to keep a marriage working.
                truer words never spoken.

you have to take responsibility, just like raising kids. you have to hold up your end of the bargain and not look for the easy way out. truth be told- its like a business, you get out of it what you put in and there's no guarantee you're even gonna get that.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                  after our first buttsex.
                  You porked Miss piggy in the shitter?

Comment

The girl I'm with now is "the one." We're wildly attracted to one another, mentally and intellectually we're on the same page (we have differing views on issues but we respect each other's) and we don't fight. I've been with her for about 11 months and we have not so much as bickered. Maybe it's because we are both mature adults and we don't have time for petty arguments. We both are respectful and understanding (if I'm sounding ghey let me know)...

She's clever, funny, sexy, fit and successful - and I'm a mod on Boxingscene. We fit perfectly...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      The girl I'm with now is "the one." We're wildly attracted to one another, mentally and intellectually we're on the same page (we have differing views on issues but we respect each other's) and we don't fight. I've been with her for about 11 months and we have not so much as bickered. Maybe it's because we are both mature adults and we don't have time for petty arguments. We both are respectful and understanding (if I'm sounding ghey let me know)...

She's clever, funny, sexy, fit and successful - and I'm a mod on Boxingscene. We fit perfectly...
                      Take it from me, a relationship without arguments and fights is not a healthy one. You need to fight, let things out and argue once in a while.

Plus the make up sex is great......

Good for you though, hope everything works out.

Comment

Working...
                      X