Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez tells Pacquiao to his face that he would lose against Floyd Mayweather!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
    Marquez is gonna KO Pac and end the controversy.
    Very true. And if Pac KOs JMM, Pac would have to rematch Bradley, and on and on...

Pac has to fight five more fights before Floyd starts growing balls. While Floyd only has to fight once a year. Makes perfect sense. The playing field has to be completely leveled for Floyd.

Comment

Can't watch the video... I don't like them talking over the God

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
        I would pick Mayweather to win by decision, but I think Pac's apprehensiveness when fighting Marquez could be absent when he fights Floyd, like you said. That's one of Marquez's keys to victory. He has made Manny respect his power and the fact that he will stand and trade and put punches together.

Mayweather on the other hand may not be able to hurt or deter Manny as much, so it would be interesting to see how that plays out. I still think Floyd wins by UD, especially now that Pacquiao's once crazy power seems to be at least mostly out of play at this time.

Personally I wouldn't tell either fighter before a big fight that they would lose and that they'd also lose to another-fighter-X, but that's just me. Let them go into the fight with confidence and see who wins.
        so JMM hits harder than floyd? bwahaha

Comment

Only fools believe that Manny could beat Mayweather.

Comment

Man, even JMM says Floyd would beat Paq, yet Floyd seems to be the only guy who doesn't think so. LOL. Embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
              That's why Mayweahter is a fool. Hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
                if only Floyd would stop ducking Manny....

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                  Man, Marquez's English has really improved. IMO it's even better than Manny's now. Manny was almost like a stuttering fool in there.
                  I'd stutter too if I was invited onto an interview where I can't even have a chance to talk

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    if only Floyd would stop ducking Manny....
                    Yup, who is the bigger fool.. when a lot of analyst and boxing fans thinks he (Floyd) will win, but for some reason he still doesn't want to come of his rat hole lol..

Who is the bigger fool...

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Yup, who is the bigger fool.. when a lot of analyst and boxing fans thinks he (Floyd) will win, but for some reason he still doesn't want to come of his rat hole lol..

Who is the bigger fool...
                      Here's something to think about from Floyds position... Either keep your legacy intact and since you've had the longer, and better career, be known as the best fighter of your era... OR potentially lose a guy you were supposed to beat and perhaps lose all the accolades and praises you've gotten throughout your career.

I think Floyd wants the fight, I just don't think he wants to tarnish his career. I think if he loses he'll fight Manny without a problem though.

Comment

Working...
                      X