No announcement yet.

Pitbulls aint got **** on these 220 lb Attack Dogs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitbulls aint got **** on these 220 lb Attack Dogs

Meet the Caucasian Mountain Shepard. Used by the Russian Military and Russian Prison system, these 200+ pound monster dogs have been known to attack packs of wolves and bears. Plus they look like they have teeth bigger than a bullshark

I think I found my next dog.

fast forward to 5:42....These Dogs are ****in scary...I love it!

Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 09-09-2012, 01:39 AM.

Me personally would choose a Pressa Canario.

Comment

American bully would brutalize that mutt!

Comment

Central Asian Ovraka (Sp) are huge. They would beat a Pitt to 30 mins, and if the Pitt is still game, they start to take over. CAO are tough and handle extreme cold and tough conditions.

Presa's are big and look scary, but aren't exactly fighting dogs. They are the new in Ghetto breed coming up.

Comment

Comment

Bunch of dogs with weird names, none were bred to fight like the Pit Bull.

Difference with all of these dogs and a pit bull is that fighting is in the Pit Bulls blood. Those other dogs are scary looking, used for this and that, but Pit Bull are still king when it comes to fighting.

With that said, any one who uses animals to get them physically harmed or to harm another dog is a P.O.S.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Difference with all of these dogs and a pit bull is that fighting is in the Pit Bulls blood. Those other dogs are scary looking, used for this and that, but Pit Bull are still king when it comes to fighting.

With that said, any one who uses animals to get them physically harmed or to harm another dog is a P.O.S.
              A 40lb fighting Pit could easily lose to a 200Lb dog. I have seen it.

Comment

"it ain't the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog"

As posters on a boxing site I would think that would be common knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

dude, these dogs are breed not to fight...to kill by those crazy russians. They will attack a ****in bear for cryin out loud! 1 will attack an entire pack of wolves...that's a beast. Not to mention they weigh over 200 pounds...most humans couldnt even stop one of these dogs unless they had a gun.

Did you watch the video, it looked like even the prison guards were scard to let them out of the cages, those dogs were in a frenzy

Comment

Originally posted by PrecisionKiller View Post
                    A 40lb fighting Pit could easily lose to a 200Lb dog. I have seen it.
                    LOL a 40lbs Pit Bull. It was either a puppy or badly malnourished.

Comment

Working...
                    X